• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Calling someone ugly is clearly opinion.
:lol:

What about calling someone a terrorist?

Don't you think that's a tad bit slanderous and might just be damaging to someone's character?

Last edited:

sams057

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Also, in regards to your ugly afghan taliban wannabe or whatever you are explicitly trying to say, I would get your facts straight. You find a picture of me that is from me in year 11. Well done, it is funny you actually did not post the other pictures that you found. I mean, do you honestly think that picture gets too me. Why would I sue a little girl who sits behind the computer and goes through all this worthless trouble to finding a picture and an email. It just shows how low and immature you honestly are. And seriously, stop embarressing yourself with this suing crap when you honestly don't know how anything works. Also Sam, Thanks for the support, appreciate it.
its ok lol...just dont know where she gets off on doing this shit...it's completely wrong seriously broadcasting peoples details like that

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
:lol:

What about calling someone a terrorist?

Don't you think that's a tad bit slanderous and might just damage someone's character?
She changed the sig now, but if you think "Ugly taliban wannabe pig" is slanderous then you don't know shit about the law. It is clearly not in anyway meant to be truthful. Unless he is literallly a pig... Insulting someone is not slanderous in and of its self.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
She changed the sig now, but if you think "Ugly taliban wannabe pig" is slanderous then you don't know shit about the law. It is clearly not in anyway meant to be truthful. Unless he is literallly a pig... Insulting someone is not slanderous in and of its self.
Agree to disagree? I've got to go now. I've got a BBQ at my place. Laters everyone!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
Agree to disagree? I've got to go now. I've got a BBQ at my place. Laters everyone!
Yeh I guess. Apart from the fact it'd be stupid bringing something that someone said on an internet forum to court, I still don't think you'd be able to prove that was defamatory.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Yeh I guess. Apart from the fact it'd be stupid bringing something that someone said on an internet forum to court, I still don't think you'd be able to prove that was defamatory.
Yep, fair enough. We'll agree that it'll be extremely difficult to prove defamation, especially when it is a statement made on an internet forum. Agreed?

sams057

HSC
Riet said:
Calling someone ugly is clearly opinion.
but calling them a taliban wannabe on the basis on them being PRONE to violence isn't...taliban wannabe means the person wants to be them...you CANNOT tell me you can't argue that someone who saw that wouldn't think or might not think that he has actually said that himself

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sams057 said:
but calling them a taliban wannabe on the basis on them being PRONE to violence isn't...taliban wannabe means the person wants to be them...you CANNOT tell me you can't argue that someone who saw that wouldn't think or might not think that he has actually said that himself
No, it's still her opinion. It'd only be false statement if she said "He said he wanted to be in the taliban."
Anyway I'm over it.

sams057

HSC
Riet said:
if he went and suicided now because of what she said, would u then think it'd be stupid bringin something that someon said on an internet forum to court? dont say it wont happen (megan meier case)...every action has a reaction

sams057

HSC
Riet said:
No, it's still her opinion. It'd only be false statement if she said "He said he wanted to be in the taliban."
Anyway I'm over it.
LMMAOOO...and "he said he wanted to be in taliban" doesn't equate to "taliban wannabe" lol ..deeeeeluuuuuuuuuudedd...anyways im over it 2...this is my last post on the matter

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
LOL, Why can't you ever have this discussion with me in person. Macquarie uni is fine for the talk or anywhere convenient Big Fat cunt James
im more than happy to rock up and meet you. ill probably break ur neck if i have to. your fucking 5 foot 1. ROFLMAO your like up to my waist. your my child.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
bring your whole band wagon aswell. bring the tarago and the akhmad family.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
LOOOL dw mate. I think someone is scared to even have a talk face to face. I am not mentioning any violence. So if you are up to it let me know. P.s. I'll hopefully see you next year in UTS if I get my transfer. MWAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT. THATS THE CLOSEST YOU ARE EVER GOING TO GET TO A KISS
OMFG. im crying. please dont hurt me. im begging you. i swear im sorry. i didnt mean that shit. dont bring your extended family of fuck nut arabs and terrorst talibanians. i dont want to die. FUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Lol I Will Say This Once And Only Once. Why Would I Even Bother With This Slander And Defamation Crap, As Expressly Stated By The Few Of You, It Is Over An Internet Forum Especially Since She Is A Minor Who Probably Has Not Even Hit Puberty Yet. Grow Up Kids.
so you admit i am a minor and say i havent hit puberty yet but you send me messages threatening violence and call me a slut who deserves to die. arent you a nice and mature person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)