Does Any1 Have Major Folio??? (1 Viewer)

shelley86

Hi...
does anyone have a major project folio that got to do with architecture and got a high mark..?? or if no one has one thats got to do with architecture just send me any datz got a high mark..

i really need help pleeasssseee... !!! i havent even started..!!

speersy

HSC
N/A
jesus i would send you mine however I'm an 04er as well.
Don't you have assesments on sections of the folio that have been due yet?
dont stress :)

X

xeuyrawp

So essentially you want to cheat and do no work whatsoever?

tali_sarah

Hi,

may I suggest that you get your hands on a copy of the syllabus and a text book such as Excel and start from there. Just follow the headings and see how you go as at this stage, anything is better than nothing. Also, talk to your teacher.

Tali

Informer

Originally posted by Kofipica
i gotta 93.3 one, tho cant post it due to confidental reasons, sorry i cant help tho
This piece of shit couldn't get a fucking mark like that, He did shit all work on it and only barely got over 50, HE GOT 58.4!!!

Last edited:

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Informer
This piece of shit couldn't get a fucking mark like that, He did shit all work on it and only barely got over 50, HE GOT 58.4!!!
Please refrain from abusing past students work when you havnt completed your major work. If you wish to discuss the portfolio I would rather you do it with the person

Kofipica you cant get 93.3... it has to be 93, so obvisouly that is not the folio's true mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)