• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone actually like the roosters?? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually like the roosters??

• Yes... they are great!!!

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No... they are a bunch of eastern suburbs wankers

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

eel2005

HSC
just wondering Brogan do u live in the greystanes area? if so do u remember a nathan back in primrary school?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Lol I didn't think you could be that stupid... that's why i asked if you were serious.
Don't get me wrong mel, I am stupid, so your initial instinct was right. Its lust, no one could be that stupid... except maybe Terry Hill, how funny was he!? (on Ian Hindmarsh) Anyone else hear that? "Who is ian Hindmarsh?" BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Aww bookie, your a party pooper :( Terry Hill is a fucken idiot and a women basher too, but it is funny to listen to the shit that comes out of his mouth.

I want the roosters to go through...or possibly the panthers, just as long as it ain't stupid manly, i want the manly boys at school to pay for the constant shit ive gotten. But if manly do make it, i guess it dpoesnt bother me that much... I just hope its penrith or sydney.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
"Who cares about him. Who's Ian Hindmarsh?" Hill said.

"If you want to talk about [younger brother] Nathan Hindmarsh, well that's a different kettle of fish, he is a class player. But Ian Hindmarsh, he's a reserve-grader.

"He wanted to play for another country? Didn't he want to go and play for another country? Did he want to play for NSW, even though he wouldn't have been picked for NSW?

"Even though he wouldn't have got selected for Australia either, he wanted to go and play for another country. Who cares what Ian Hindmarsh says."

Despite his reaction, Hill claimed Hindmarsh's comments would not affect he or his team's preparation for tomorrow's vital encounter.

"Why make a silly comment?" Hill said. "He was never going to get picked for NSW, he was never going to get picked for Australia, and now he throws his hand up and says he wants to play for another country.

"Ta ta, see you later, who cares what he says. It certainly doesn't worry me one little bit."

I agree Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Terry Hill's a champ, but i pray to god canberra spank the silvertails.
haha, what a dikhead. i saw that on the Footy show...Terry Hill is a retard. He should get over it.

vwola

HSC
nope....hate the roosters. bunch of wankers.
like what russel crowe said "i have a a problem with souths getting the wooden spoon, i have a problem with newcastle getting the wooden spoon, but i dont mind the roosters getting the whole wooden..." or something along those lines.
But all i gotta say....is that i agree with him.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
vwola said:
nope....hate the roosters. bunch of wankers.
like what russel crowe said "i have a a problem with souths getting the wooden spoon, i have a problem with newcastle getting the wooden spoon, but i dont mind the roosters getting the whole wooden..." or something along those lines.
But all i gotta say....is that i agree with him.

Fuck You. Id be worried if u were a guy and u didnt wank.
Russell Crowe is an imbecile. Ill make sure i make some stupid sign teasing him, along with my "RICKO FOR P.M" sign for Sunday's game Roosters vs Bulldogs. Ohh and send wooden spoons to the Souths Club when they get the wooden spoon...MWHAHAHAA.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
OK, I've got this mad idea. I need you people's support.

I'm gonna start a Rorters fan club. With the great 'Rorters' logo. And we can all get printed Rorters t-shirts, and we'll sit in Bay 24, next to the Cove. And we'll call the area the Cheque Pen.

Who's with me?

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
as original as you may think it sounds, it unofficially exists. at last year's cowboys roosters semi at telstra, the stadium was absolutely packed with cowboys supporters not because half the city had come down from townsville, but everyone just hated the roosters so much.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie, I dont know when it will happen, but someday you'll get over hating the roosters and learn not to hate a team because of how good they are (or were). The Roosters may have been over the salary cap a few times, but so have so many other clubs, and it is bound to happen to so many more clubs. So get over that, because it really doesnt matter, I dont know if they were over the cap this year, but I mean come on, seriously, nobody can hold a grudge this big onn a team just because they went over the salary cap several times. I reckon, you, like everyone else, hates them because of how good they were for so long. I just hope your hate for them has'nt clouded the fact that they were a bloody good team, especially 2000-2004. So give the rooster fans a break, they deserve it, there gone for this year, thats certainly enough, right?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
you are a suckup eh?

Yes, people can. People hate Manly

People hate the Dragons from the 60s

And when teams cheat in a game - people tend to hate them.

Its just not cricket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)