does anyone do consturction or metals and engineering (1 Viewer)

muzzoid

HSC
I found the metals and engineering one to be really good this year.

Though i must say that even with trying to go really slow i still finished 20 min early.

lebo91

HSC
muzzoid said:
I found the metals and engineering one to be really good this year.

Though i must say that even with trying to go really slow i still finished 20 min early.

it was fuckin harddd mannn. my yr coordinator thought i was going to get 1st in the state but i guess not anymore. i got 93/100 for the trials man the test was so fukn hard i think my drawing was missing stuff

bend000

HSC
lebo91 said:
it was fuckin harddd mannn. my yr coordinator thought i was going to get 1st in the state but i guess not anymore. i got 93/100 for the trials man the test was so fukn hard i think my drawing was missing stuff
like what

bend000

HSC
what did u say for the wet dry vacume question which was not suitable excess water or paint thiner

Quintano

HSC
lebo91 said:
yeah mate im with you on that, the drawing was missing stuff.... our exam supperviser also told us that it was missing stuff...

is there anything we can do????

lebo91

HSC
Quintano said:
yeah mate im with you on that, the drawing was missing stuff.... our exam supperviser also told us that it was missing stuff...

Can you still get into contact with your supervisor? If enough of us complain about it missing stuff your supervisor can refer the complaint to the board of studies.

danemaverick

HSC
bend000 said:
what did u say for the wet dry vacume question which was not suitable excess water or paint thiner
paint thinner man, chemicals are no good in the vacuums, causes fires n shit. the reason it is a WET/dry vacuum is coz its designed to take excess water aswell. which two questions did everyone choose and how did you find them?

Quintano

HSC
lebo91 said:
Can you still get into contact with your supervisor? If enough of us complain about it missing stuff your supervisor can refer the complaint to the board of studies.
yeah sorry bout so late most prob can man

beaks

HSC
Quintano said:

Bit late to reply, but I only just found this site. The drawings weren't missing anything man. They went down a treat. I found it easier to skip them, do all the other stuff, and then spend my time making them perfect.

But I doubt anyone will read this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)