does anyone do hospo (1 Viewer)

^emmie^

HSC
i was looking at this forum n noone has made a post in ages does noone do hospotslity ar just noone uses bored of studies for it

^emmie^

HSC
nah i dont need any help i was jus wonderin thanks anyway

radmadjules

HSC
I am in year 12 in sydney and do hospitality !!

hospitality 4tw.

get four extra study periods a week and therefore it takes up a whole school night to do the work. but its a good course. food and bev.. yuummm

on monday night we all made mik shakes and thickshakes

^emmie^

HSC
cool

im doin commercial cookery

wats 4tw mean??

loveforever

HSC
I do commercial cookery too!
It's fun, and a total bludge compared to my other subjects :)

^emmie^

HSC
hey do u no what topics we do in commercial cookery

radmadjules

HSC
lol sorry for the no replys, been logging in as a different user..

4tw = for thw win.. it is good.

Im in year 12 (did commercial cookery last year)

am doing food and beverage this year, a lot more theory but you learn heaps and it so worth while if you are thinking of doing something in the industry after school, even just for like a simple job to earn a bit of money.:mad1: :)

all4gsus

HSC
I have absolutely no notes for hospitality at all... like, it sucks. Like, we do nothing in class except cook and talk, and the work our teacher gives us to do is completley irrelevant... i think the majority of our class got around 60% for our half yearlies... anyone have any suggestions as to how i can actually get a good mark?

radmadjules

HSC
umm, are you doing course 1 (year 11) or course 2(year 12)

In year 11, most schools do commercial cookery
In year 12 its mainly food and beverages

Its all pretty much the same for each HSC paper.
Our teacher gave us some good sites to go and get past hsc papers etc....
which will probably be really good for you!

ok.. i cant find them.. reply back if you want and next time i have class i will ask him.

keep on keeping on

buttercups

HSC
hey! I'm doing Hospo (comercial cookery) for HSC this yr. I think it's a pretty good subject. I have my trials though in two weeks! SCARY!:worried:
hehe

all4gsus

HSC
yeah, im doing year 12 atm... so yeah, if you can find those sites that would be great.... thanks. :)

Cindy07

HSC
Heys

Yeah i do hospy i do use this site its quite helpful at times..
What you think of Hospy??? I reckon its great i'm planning to start a career in Hospy and i'm aiming to become Human Resource Manager.

Anways i put up some notes so i hope ther useful 4 ya if ya need them..

Take it easy and Goodluck

Cindy.R

2cool4u

HSC
hey
im in the same boat with that my teacher gives us the work but it makes no sense and im the only one trying to do the work so the class is failing

ellen.louise

HSC
We do shit all in hospitality. Luckily our teacher's basing our assessment marks (in case we die on the way to the exam or something) all on the trial. cause otherwise it'd be about 60 percent for everyone.

Does anyone actually study for their hosp exams (by study I mean a serious attempt to learn the course content, not just a half hearted on the bus attempt)

all4gsus

HSC
well, i must say, i have notes... but i haven't tried to learn them. like, me and a friend wrote them up and swapped them... but i haven't even read through them.

it's so airy fairy, it's really hard to know what you need to know and what you dont.. cause they could pull almost anything out of no where. it's so stupid.

all4gsus

HSC
and on that, why doesn't any of the practical stuff count? it's a practical subject with a theory exam... how does that work!? i reckon it should be like dt, and we shoudl have to produce a major work, that would be awesome...... oh, so much fun!

SimoneL

HSC
ellen.louise said:
We do shit all in hospitality. Luckily our teacher's basing our assessment marks (in case we die on the way to the exam or something) all on the trial. cause otherwise it'd be about 60 percent for everyone.

Does anyone actually study for their hosp exams (by study I mean a serious attempt to learn the course content, not just a half hearted on the bus attempt)
Study? For hospo? What a joke lol! You don't even have to do hospo to get about 80%...kidding but it's a pretty easy course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)