• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone else feel like this right now? (1 Viewer)

ladybug89

HSC
OMg~.. i think hes gone CRazyyy!??!!
LOl jks.. I have no idea whats happening to you either but seriously i think you need to talk to some about this. To find out why you feel this way.Well i dont know what else to say.

Goodluck. lol
Ps.Dont forget to talk to someone

!Solskjaer!

HSC
bshoc said:
I've been this way pretty much my whole life, although I've had relationship here and there I find it very hard to take genuine intrest in women, at first I used to scope out girls, now I simply dont care, maybe its becuase they all seem the same and that at some deep level the shallowness of most women disgusts me, but who knows.

However its far from a bad thing in my opinion - in fact I treat it as a gift, every second I'm not focusing on women/meaningless relationships is one more second of free time I have at my disposal for other more worthwhile stuff.
Maybe it's time you opened yourself up to men?

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Heh, things change once you have a gf/bf either for the good or worse. Think of it as a learning curve/experience in life, haha...or maybe not. Everybody has their own different interpretation of relationships and love, haha. I even started out like that, never wanted to have a girlfriend or anything like that because of wordly influence on me. Try doing basic things that won't leave you remote from women and in people in general.

Then again, relationships, no relationships. Whatever floats your boat is all that matters, your own choice.

For me, I enjoy time with my girlfriend whenever i'm with her and whenever i'm not, it's all independence of myself.

Besides, nothing wrong with being gay.

Six simple words:
I'm not gay, but i'll learn.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Namlet said:
Heh, things change once you have a gf/bf either for the good or worse. Think of it as a learning curve/experience in life, haha...or maybe not. Everybody has their own different interpretation of relationships and love, haha. I even started out like that, never wanted to have a girlfriend or anything like that because of wordly influence on me. Try doing basic things that won't leave you remote from women and in people in general.

Then again, relationships, no relationships. Whatever floats your boat is all that matters, your own choice.

For me, I enjoy time with my girlfriend whenever i'm with her and whenever i'm not, it's all independence of myself.

Besides, nothing wrong with being gay.

Six simple words:
I'm not gay, but i'll learn.
ITS SOME SORT OF DELICIOUS BISCUIT.

Bernard, thats a coaster.

miss random

HSC
i reject that most women are shallow...i'm not shallow and most the chicks i hang with rnt shallow either. Maybe u need 2 get out and meet some REAL women

Always

HSC
If you have issues, talk to someone and sort it out. You'll feel so much better.

I used to feel the same way. I didn't ever want to get involved with guys, I hated getting attention from them, I wouldn't let them touch me, etc. After awhile you just have to learn to trust and love, which is something everyone is capable of doing. Even if your next relationship is a failure, it's okay. It takes time to find the right person, you just have to give love a chance. End of corniness.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
how do you know if someone isn't shallow? they most likely won't admit it, or make it too obvious

hachoo

HSC
tlodg said:
how do you know if someone isn't shallow? they most likely won't admit it, or make it too obvious
I think that talking idea someone expressed above is a great idea :) You'll always come through

tlodg

HSC
N/A
hachoo said:
I think that talking idea someone expressed above is a great idea :) You'll always come through
what do you mean?u can't really know if someone's shallow by just talking to them..........

Redgoddess

HSC
Komaticom said:
You find out most about someone (including if they're shallow) during times of need. It's pretty simple really, they either turn their back on you or not.

If you're not falling apart then pretend you are to test them. I don't resort to it because my problems are authentic but I imagine being a good actor helps. It's a bastardly thing to do but should work if you need to know how dedicated someone is to helping others.

Mmmm, i'm seeing my ex today cos they're falling apart and apparently i'm the only one they want to talk to. I don't know if it's a very good idea or if i'm just being stupid and used. We havent really talked since we broke up (or rather were banned from seeing each other) back in april. i dunno, i'm fair worried that i'll end up being fucked up (i'm still not over her *sigh*) but she's still soemone i care about and so i want to help her. :(

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Hmm, not interested in girls eh...

Funni thing about society: "If you're not doing this, it's not normal". If you take social norms out of the equation, then i'd say your behavior is, well, as normal as most...

anyway...

I'm thinking that you've lost interest in girls because you've found interest in something else? Are you obsessing over some PC game? TV show? War in Lebanon/Israel? Maybe examination stress?

Step outside of yourself, look at yourself, then ask: What the hell am i doing? (ie, what are you doing that's making you like this)

I can get so absorbed in a game of Go (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go) that i forget about everything, but that usually lasts around a few hours only...

-P_D

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
mr_brightside said:
ITS SOME SORT OF DELICIOUS BISCUIT.

Bernard, thats a coaster.
"It's an impossible choice- walls, thermometres, i'll just have to hope that when i flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me!"

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
azzie said:
"It's an impossible choice- walls, thermometres, i'll just have to hope that when i flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me!"
"I've never said it before because I'm too nice, but your son has the cold, dead eyes of a killer."

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
bshoc said:
I've been this way pretty much my whole life, although I've had relationship here and there I find it very hard to take genuine intrest in women, at first I used to scope out girls, now I simply dont care, maybe its becuase they all seem the same and that at some deep level the shallowness of most women disgusts me, but who knows.

However its far from a bad thing in my opinion - in fact I treat it as a gift, every second I'm not focusing on women/meaningless relationships is one more second of free time I have at my disposal for other more worthwhile stuff.
Well that explains alot about your abortion stance. Yes most women are awful shallow creatures. Csre to apply that to men as well?

Last edited:

dodgyfilokid

HSC
I'm starting to feel that I'm a massive failure....7 times i copped the response "NO"or "i aint ready yet" or "i kinda like someone else" so yep there are times that im fighting a lost cause therefore i feel like bailing out altho i aint gay.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
miss random said:
i reject that most women are shallow...i'm not shallow and most the chicks i hang with rnt shallow either.
Yeah sure.

I'm shallow. I love big tits. I love a tight butt. I can't help it. But I'm not going to deny it.

HSC
N/A
Redgoddess said:
Mmmm, i'm seeing my ex today cos they're falling apart and apparently i'm the only one they want to talk to. I don't know if it's a very good idea or if i'm just being stupid and used. We havent really talked since we broke up (or rather were banned from seeing each other) back in april. i dunno, i'm fair worried that i'll end up being fucked up (i'm still not over her *sigh*) but she's still soemone i care about and so i want to help her. :(
:/

I have two friends in your situation right now, however they're pretty much over them but still want to help (at least, from what they've told me). Good on you for still supporting them, but don't be afraid to back off when you've taken all you can take on - no use in there being two people falling apart when there could only be one (or none).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)