does anyone else feel ridiculously blaze about these exams? (1 Viewer)

Annalisee

HSC
I feel really relaxed about the whole thing, I know i'm not going to get 90 or even above 80. I don't really care either.
I've studied consistantly throughout the year and now feel like all I can do is relax and sit the paper (this is for english)
for other subjects i've got a bit of work todo (ancient and drama) but at this point I don't give a rats arse.

Genshin

HSC
Ive studies hard for these exams but I dont feel nearly as stressed as I did for trials..

It doesnt feel like this is the HSC...I thought I would be pulling my hair out, but I am rlly calm about it - which is sweet!

Genshin

HSC
Hey Obimoshman1234 - how come you to standard english?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Genshin said:
Ive studies hard for these exams but I dont feel nearly as stressed as I did for trials..

It doesnt feel like this is the HSC...I thought I would be pulling my hair out, but I am rlly calm about it - which is sweet!
i think most people feel the same way. I have a feeling its our brains pumping copius amounts of endorphins and dopamine in our bodies so that we dont have to deal with the stress

Genshin

HSC
-may-cat- said:
i think most people feel the same way. I have a feeling its our brains pumping copius amounts of endorphins and dopamine in our bodies so that we dont have to deal with the stress
its awesome. XD

SOPHIE.

HSC
good idea guys.

i might make the sole a little bit worn, add a tear here and a scratch there. this erosion and physical scarring explicitly conveys the shoes' occasionally painful & arduous - but ALWAYS rewarding - expedition through... the mind?

yeah i dont know how that last part works, but hey! better than just writing my student number.

ahhh i hate selective schools :( presha, presha.

stupidkid

HSC
Annalisee said:
I feel really relaxed about the whole thing, I know i'm not going to get 90 or even above 80. I don't really care either.
I've studied consistantly throughout the year and now feel like all I can do is relax and sit the paper (this is for english)
for other subjects i've got a bit of work todo (ancient and drama) but at this point I don't give a rats arse.
thats the case with me, i know im not going to get anything above 80. so i'm just really content and relaxed. i just want to go in do my exams and then start living.

ps. bright eyes rulz.

maddie01

HSC
I'm going through fazes. One minute im totally focused and the next im like pfft....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)