Does anyone else have problems with their WEBct? (1 Viewer)

shinazzi

HSC
has anyone got access to their WEBCT?
but dont have any units listed. Ive gone thru the stage lastweek of paying of my student fees and returned some overdue books which they blocked it previously, but had just recently checked today to see its blocked again.

Oh yes and worse thing i cant do a quiz due for MG102A, they also give out an email of the blockage but havent. Bloddy admins!!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah mines not there atm.. hopefully this is just a temporary thing.
ive paid all of my fees and everything.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
"If you have already paid your outstanding fees via iPay, the UWS Cashiers, or have a letter acknowledging payment from the University, then you must take your receipts to any Student Centre to have your encumbrance lifted."

L

LaraB

shinazzi said:
has anyone got access to their WEBCT?
but dont have any units listed. Ive gone thru the stage lastweek of paying of my student fees and returned some overdue books which they blocked it previously, but had just recently checked today to see its blocked again.

Oh yes and worse thing i cant do a quiz due for MG102A, they also give out an email of the blockage but havent. Bloddy admins!!!
You shuold go in in person then to the student centre and either pay ifyou need to, or bring proof of payment to fix it up..

Having your webct blocked probably won't be an excuse for not doing the quiz since you've still got a few days to do it and Jim seemed pretty adament that he won't reopen them from now on...

L

LaraB

krisk85 said:
pay ur bills bums
A huge numebr of people who were blocked HAVE paid and it was just an admin stuff up, which is why they say if you've paid bring your receipts and they'll fix it up..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
A huge numebr of people who were blocked HAVE paid and it was just an admin stuff up, which is why they say if you've paid bring your receipts and they'll fix it up..
Stop blaming the admin for everything that goes wrong. I think its fair that people have to show receipts that they have paid. Makes it easier that way.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Stop blaming the admin for everything that goes wrong. I think its fair that people have to show receipts that they have paid. Makes it easier that way.

i wasn't bitching about admin.. i mentioned it coz someone more or less said that people should just pay and it won't happen but that isn't true. I said for a group it was admin's fault... you don't need to be a genius to have enough sense to know that isn't the same as "everything is admin's fault" :rolleyes: ...for some people it was an admin stuff up and admin admitted it.... get over it...

L

LaraB

krisk85 said:
you said hugge number lol
lol yeh - a huge number = a group... it's a big group:p

but most people have enough sense to tell that ' a huge number' doesn't = 'everything/everyone' :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiga

Hey All,

This morning I tried to log onto WebtCT and it wouldnt let me... coming up with "You have entered an incorrect Login ID or Password. If you are using a Staff ID with a letter, please enter it in UPPERCASE". Now I havent changed my password, and Ive tried multiple times now and it still doesnt work. There isnt any maintenance going on is their? I cant think of any other reasons why it doesnt accept my username/password! :confused:

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
lol yeh - a huge number = a group... it's a big group:p

but most people have enough sense to tell that ' a huge number' doesn't = 'everything/everyone' :)
lol do u usualy indirectly attack people? or is this a one off for you?

Jiga

Lol nah, Ive paid everything I need to and the rest is HECS. And you get a warning email/letter before it happens for outstanding fees and I havent.

And my webmail doesnt work either now... wrong password. WTF is happening!? Platform web still works though.... and its meant to be the same password across all of them. :confused: :confused: :confused:

EDIT: I think I owe the library like $40 though.... can they get me for that? I havent been sent a email or anything though...... so I am alittle pissed atm especially cos exams are coming up and I wanted to start studying today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Schoolies_2004 said:
Lol nah, Ive paid everything I need to and the rest is HECS. And you get a warning email/letter before it happens for outstanding fees and I havent.

And my webmail doesnt work either now... wrong password. WTF is happening!? Platform web still works though.... and its meant to be the same password across all of them. :confused: :confused: :confused:

EDIT: I think I owe the library like $40 though.... can they get me for that? I havent been sent a email or anything though...... so I am alittle pissed atm especially cos exams are coming up and I wanted to start studying today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahaha im messing, they are just doign maintainence

Angel45

HSC
It's saying my password is wrong for webct and email??

Is this just maintenance?

BizzyP

HSC
same problem for me too. oh hey youre from the hills. wooo. go us

= Jennifer =

HSC
yeah mine isnt working either :( i paid my fees on time and everything I hope they are just updating it, but it shits me cause i lost some lecture notes and i need to re print them again :(

come back webct i need u :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)