does anyone else have random songs in their head during exams?? (1 Viewer)

gosh

i had the song "all these things that ive done" by the killers stuck in my head throughout the exam.
i dont really find it annoying, its kinda soothing and motivating

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i must say lately on and off, i have been getting the 'annoying screaming girl over funky dance music' stuck in my head, from the goldmark advert.

omg

*screams like a girl with a hoarse throat and joins in*
dreamt kast night someone just jumping up and actually starting to sing that son in the middle of exam, and suddenly the music came out of nowhere - and it all turned movie like with a bunch of people doing synch moves with her as she walked around room with the exam booklet singing it in the exam supervisors face intimidating her

bling bling!

chubbaraff

Proudly BOS Left
HSC
This is a way big problem ay.. in the 4-unit trial I had 3 long hours of eurovision blaring in my head.... it was the worst!!!

chumbawumba

omg, its so hard to concentrate... you look anywhere but your paper and suddenly you hear this "badumdumdum..." and you feked for the rest of the exam forced to listen to "baby on board" in loop... forever... nonstop.... unrelenting....

caio
chum

kittycat552

throught last year's english exams i had ben kweller's "wasted and ready" in my head...shit me to tears

Prashanthy

j for johnny
in the purple-lined palace of sweet sin, where the
HSC
lol. i shouldn't have read this thread. i'm getting all kinds of random songs stuck in my head now. but no, the WORST song to have stuck in your head is "Ding Dong the witch is dead", from the Wizard of Oz movie. srsly, i have it in my head for EVERY exam, and it dun even make sense. i haven't watched that movie in like 3 years! and it is SO diffcult to work with it, like yesterday, i had the chem exam, and i couldn't remember the steps in the water treatment process, because all i could think was "Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch! Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead." and so on, over and OVER!!!! argh
*shakes head at strangeness of what the HSC does to normally sane people*

Kd14

HSC
I had Kanye West's Gold Digger on Ancient and IPT! AHHHHHHH!

MKarb

HSC
doing the cold war question in modern history had Back in the USSR - The Beatles.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Usually I have some random song in my head, but today, during the modern history exam, all I could think of was that line from Finding Nemo: "Nemo'sh shwimming out to shee!" So weird.

Parissi

HSC
For the last three exams i've had that new shannon knowle song stuck in my head. Its so anoying.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Old Eurovision songs. So i have songs in my head that aren't even in English...... sure makes writing essays fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)