does anyone else.... (1 Viewer)

jason21

HSC
....find studying for geography to be hard?

I've been trying to read over notes and write them down and do everything for ecosystems at risk, but i still feel that i can't answer the essays on the topic. It's that feeling that the study you do isn't helping and that it's going in one ear and out the other. :worried:

merrymadi

HSC
I'm feeling like that right now =/

I just don't know how to start. Our teacher gave us so many countless millions of sheets that it's just impossible to catagorise them all now into 'Ecosystems' or 'Urban Dynamics' etc. And we really made a hash of hurrying to finish the last topic on local enterprises (we did the wine industry), and I barely know anything about it.

Today I've just been going through the ARC Standard Packages (but they've only got the 2001 and 2002 papers...), and been making dot-point essay plans roughly based on the Band 5/6 responses, and then adapting them to suit my own case studies. It's definitely helping somewhat, but there are so many different KINDS of questions...like for enterprises, are they going to ask about ecological things (location, aspect, weather, pest control etc), or global changes (trends, technology, competition and all that shit)?? ARGH THERE'S TOO MUCH!

I see you're doing General Maths too...I take it you're not looking forward to this Friday's double whammy either =/

bvl

HSC
haha expert i beat you. im second. out of 7. but i dont tell people that part :p.
studying for geo is kinda a drag, but a good place to start is to write out practise essays and put in relevant stats. that way you should be right for most extended responses. for skills. i cant really help. im terrible at skills. b est advice-do past papers.

Jess007

HSC
fucking hate studying for geo... my half yearly was a piece of shit lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)