Does anyone feel like they're getting lazier towards the end of their hsc? (1 Viewer)

kentonite

HSC
I'm on the same boat as you. Except i got like 20% on chemistry for the trials.. DAMN. Its my worst subject and i've tried understanding it but its way to complicated for me to handle. Like i get the theory, but the calculations are the worst, but whats gonna make me fail even more is that i haven't written any lab reports to revise before my exam. well i'm hoping i get a high marks on all my other subjects. which is highly unlikely ^__^ SHT

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm on the same boat as you. Except i got like 20% on chemistry for the trials.. DAMN. Its my worst subject and i've tried understanding it but its way to complicated for me to handle. Like i get the theory, but the calculations are the worst, but whats gonna make me fail even more is that i haven't written any lab reports to revise before my exam. well i'm hoping i get a high marks on all my other subjects. which is highly unlikely ^__^ SHT
My life, except not to quite the extent on the trials. I really wish chem were my 2u not to count, but I didn't do as well on maths externally as I would have liked...

stillthinkin

HSC
My life, except not to quite the extent on the trials. I really wish chem were my 2u not to count, but I didn't do as well on maths externally as I would have liked...
You'll be fine, even with maths doing not so well still means your going to get a band 6 your rank will pull you up, as it will for chemistry. I on the other hand have been gunning it for society, hoping for a state rank or 99 in the exam. Chemistry, my jar of give of a fuck is completely empty, but I will still go in the exam for a good laugh and see how much I can remember. Plus, as long as I can get at least a 94 for my ATAR I have a guaranteed entry into Law/Engineering at UNSW which is all I want in life.

So always look on the positives, you'll be finished in less than 48 hours! Good luck you shall be fine, your ranks are awesome and you don't seem to be someone who is not driven.

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
chem tomorrow.......... cbfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)