Does Anyone Feel Not Ready? (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Was just thinking about it today, i think I know what i need to know for the exams, however i don't feel like i'm old enough or ready in the mature sense for the HSC. I dunno, maybe it's just me - but when i thought of all the past year 12s doing their hscs, i'd go, holy crap - and think they're all mature and that. And when i look at myself i'm still a 17 year old kid!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
same

what you said is exactly how i feel

i'm not old enough, the work isn't hard enough, i don't have enough homework

i thought the yr 12s we So old, had h/w/ so they could never go out and the work was so hard that they didnt even understand it

chris42

HSC
I don't think you can ever be totally prepared for the HSC, just have to do the best you can :)

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
im sure the yr 12s we all looked up to before, felt the same as we are now...

careless, panicky, scared, excited, unmotivated

it'll be all over in a month or so, and i wonder what we will be thinking when we're looking at back at this time!

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
HSC? Stress? Why Stress For?
Don't stress... its easy!
BRING IT ON!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
haha. i just took a look at my cssa site.

30 pplz online.

????

I mean anything that i update will go to boredofstudies now haha so my site is useless.

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
haha. i just took a look at my cssa site.

30 pplz online.

????

I mean anything that i update will go to boredofstudies now haha so my site is useless.

I find it amazing how people that go to my site have never heard of this site! It's even advertised ALL OVER THE PAGE!!!

why stress?

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
all my skooling ive wondered wat the hell it must be like to be rite at the end just about to sit those big scary exams. now im here it doesnt feel real its incredibly hard to comprehend that 13 years of my life has been directed towards this moment in time. wen u think about it thats an incredible amount of time, 1/7th of my life.

its scary but i fell like im ready. so in the words of ballerina barbie .BRING IT ON!!!

*tasha*

Maybe it's just time for us to take on this HSC with a positive attitude. We can all do it - it's just that I think each and every one of us is wondering what's going to happen once we've made it out...

Chookus

HSC
Originally posted by *tasha*....
- it's just that I think each and every one of us is wondering what's going to happen once we've made it out... [/B]
i agree i think we are all worried and asking ourselves what happens if we dont get that mark?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I am completely and utterly unprepared. I have studied, but I am not ready yet. Im not making sense.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Chookus
i agree i think we are all worried and asking ourselves what happens if we dont get that mark?
yeah, my prob, what does happen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)