does anyone here do B of Health Sciences? (1 Viewer)

123_krishy

can u tell me what the course is like?
it is recomended that i at least do a bridging course for chemsitry. how disadvantaged would i be if i didn't do chemistry?

nik_noodle

HSC
I do HIM which is apparantly B.HS with the lovely addition of clinical coding.
We've done a lot of our subjects with the HS students and none of them have really needed chem (i dont think, ill ask some of my friends in HS if you like... ).

Human Bio & biochemistry (first semester subject) sorta gives a basic chemistry bridger anyway. So i wouldn't worry too much. I did chem in yr 11, and whilst some of it was farmiliar, i had friends who didnt do it and they coped fine.

Its not really a disadvantage not doing it. Just means you actually have to attend the lectures for it in order to understand.

sugrsheng

HSC
I agree, Ba Health Sciences doesnt require a bridging course. The 1st semester is moderately paced with parts of the HSC Chem and bio units in it.
If you did bio and chem in senior HS you should be easily getting Distinctions to High distinctions for the 1st few science topics and human biology and biochemistry, but if you didnt a credit is easily achievable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)