does anyone here go to plc sydney?? (1 Viewer)

arls

hehehehhe ... plc pymble... my schools MAJOR enemies.... know what u mean jim bob.. :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by lucigrace
so u play clarinet do u?
I do, though I owe a lot to Phil In under three years I've gone from complete beginner to grade five (AMEB) with no previous aerophone experience. A testament to Phil's greatness. ;)

What do you play? I assume you know Phil through your band or orchestra after all.

lucigrace

HSC
ya i play clarinet and sax Lexicographer and he takes the jazz band which is gonna sound soo good because of him.
alrightthen we are not all from da west alot of girls that go to croyden are southies and quite a few live down cambeltown line
where do u live?? oh and i cant really comment on the hotness of girls at ma school lol

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Ignore alrightthen, he's been banned by Minai. :) We have a spam thread going about him too, not telling where.

Anyway, yes, Phil is soo going to make you the best. Because of him our Wind Ensemble hit the top ranks and et cetera, and I'm proud to say I got to hit the Opera House stage several times under his baton. Hell, I've even conducted with his baton (only briefly of course). But yeah, he has these great little stories, and everyone calls him a cutie. Has he yet said "I tell a lie"? :D

Farnarcle

I can safely say that I have lived in pymble all my life and have no idea where PLC actually is.

ilovemrchips

farnacle farnacle...how could u miss pymble?

it's so bloody huge!!

plus pymble plc's different from the one we're talking about

ilovemrchips

Hey lucigrace =)

I'll give ya some clues...

I'm in Year 12
I'm in Kinross
My best friend's name is Hugo =}

PM me if u have an idea.... hehehe

I'm betting that you r....hmm.....do u have a sheep farm?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
man lexi ur on late..
Hell yeah, that was the latest I'd ever been on BoS (that night) right to 0400 it was! And does anyone here know Alison Kaye from Fort Street? She has friends in your school (and grade) apparently.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
hey lexi do you know a dude called craig at yr school? or a girl called esther? or a boy called david???

i dont really know any of them... but yeah.. esther is a good friend of a good friend of mine (whos name is emma gibson).. and she used to be good friends with craig ...sergeant? and the david dude she used to go out with.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Craig I know, he's cool.

There are about 5 Davids in my grade, so...yes!

As for Esther, there are none in year 12. Maybe the grade below, but I wouldn't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)