• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone here play Morrowind? (1 Viewer)

Kos

Seriously, its an awesome game. I just sucks balls that here in Australia we got to wait till next month to get the Game of the Year Edition.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I have it on XCrate, stupid me. I'll get the computer one and play it properly (never had time until now).

Huss

HSC
N/A
xcrate--xbox

crate=box

meaning the overly huge weak pathetic excuse of a gaming console

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
:)

Glad someone liked it, even if they didn't get it at first.

Fucking shipping container. It's basically a chunktastic DVD player for me. Bloody EB salesman convincing my mother it's "the best deal on the market" last Christmas. I think they fired the fucker.

Kos

Whats wrong with the Xbox? It used to have hardly any good games but this year it got a whole stack.

Anyway, Im just annoyed the we dont get the Game of the Year Edition until midway through January while yanks have had it since like October.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Ok, in which genre do most of these "good" games lie? Because I would seriously like SOMEONE to fucking justify the money I believe I wasted on the damn thing.

Huss

HSC
N/A
bro there are some good titles on Xshipping-container. but only a few like fable, rainbow 6 3, KOTORS, project gotham racing sega gt

but u c if u had a gamecube u can enjoy GREAT!! games like zelda mario metroid F zero soul calibur viewtiful joe to name a few who are great games with great gameplay and graphics

or a ps2 which has TONS of great games

plus u prolly need a third hand or atleast walk to miles to go from button to button on the xbox.

plain and simple xbox sux
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Fucking shipping container.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kos

Originally posted by Huss

plus u prolly need a third hand or atleast walk to miles to go from button to button on the xbox.

plain and simple xbox sux

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The original Xbox controller is fkn awful but lucky they stopped making it in favour of the smaller more egonomic controller S.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I have two controller S things, they're ok. But the sticks look the same, so in instruction manuals it's sometimes hard to figure out stuff. This can be a problem for my cousins and stuff who are little kids and like the instructions because sometimes figuring out stuff takes ages (control combinations etc)

Kos

Originally posted by Lexicographer
I have two controller S things, they're ok. But the sticks look the same, so in instruction manuals it's sometimes hard to figure out stuff. This can be a problem for my cousins and stuff who are little kids and like the instructions because sometimes figuring out stuff takes ages (control combinations etc)
The Xbox isnt really marketed at kids though. I think its target audience is teenage and above.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
They do have kid games like Kung Fu Chaos, though the console is mostly targeted at computer savvy gamers in their 20s like hurrotisrobbo. Of course, what they didn't want those techsavvy people to do was turn their thing into a LinuxBox. :D

I'm thinking of converting my XBox, since at the moment it's function is "Oversized, Underfunctional DVD Player". Anyone want to tell me how I should go about it, and what I should get done?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
morrowind is good, ffx-2 is better, warcraft 3 is best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)