does anyone know any university awards and stuff that hs students can apply for etc (not the usyd y10 one, i alr know abt it) (1 Viewer)

bob1213

HSC
N/A
does anyone know any university awards and stuff that hs students can apply for etc (not the usyd y10 one, i alr know abt it)

miminaps

HSC
wait what's the usyd y10 one!
USYD has a Year 10 Academic Excellence Award, based on academic performance in Year 10 that's given out in the beginning of Year 11. i received one and the ceremony is so nice to attenddd btw.

bob1213

HSC
N/A
USYD has a Year 10 Academic Excellence Award, based on academic performance in Year 10 that's given out in the beginning of Year 11. i received one and the ceremony is so nice to attenddd btw.
how do you get nominated?

miminaps

HSC
how do you get nominated?
personally my careers advisor told me that i got nominated, so im assuming the school nominates a student (most likely the dux for year 10) on their behalf. maybe that's just my school though, so i'd ask your careers advisor and see what they say/if they can put in an nomination for you etc.

bob1213

HSC
N/A
personally my careers advisor told me that i got nominated, so im assuming the school nominates a student (most likely the dux for year 10) on their behalf. maybe that's just my school though, so i'd ask your careers advisor and see what they say/if they can put in an nomination for you etc.
ohh user that’s cool :) i dont think im the dux of my school (to 10 selective school) but still very valuable info :) cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)