Does Anyone Know.... (1 Viewer)

PhiL

Does anyone know that if you transfer from one uni to another after the first year (in pretty much the same degree area eg commerce to commerce type thing), do you have to do the first year again of the new course again or do you slot straight into the second year .. ?? ANyone>

alien

HSC
i don't think you have to redo the units. the units you did at one uni count at the other. i think.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
oh and the units you do have to be similar...

i had an ISYS unit at usyd and there wasnt an equivalent unit at mq, instead the usyd unit was half of one COMP unit and half of an ISYS unit. i was just given general credit in that case.... :S

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
PhiL said:
Does anyone know that if you transfer from one uni to another after the first year (in pretty much the same degree area eg commerce to commerce type thing), do you have to do the first year again of the new course again or do you slot straight into the second year .. ?? ANyone>
I transferred from USYD commerce to UNSW commerce, and I had 7 of the 8 units I did at USYD credited. So yeah you won't need to restart again in 1st year, but you may need to catch up on a few units depending on how many units you get credited at your new uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)