Does anyone live near .... (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
.... wait for it. No laughing now:

BLACKTOWN!

Comeon now, get up from the ground, its not that funny. There are a few people here amungst the cows ;)

LoL - a mate of a mate came from the city, said he was surprised at the lack of cows! LoL!

So, anyone? Or am I all alone?

Ac

Agnes

Yeah i live at Quakers Hill but go to school in parra

If we have ct ppl at my school i don't know them. But i reckon quite a few would be highly prejudiced and think were poor and live in rural areas and are stupid. All this judgement without ever having lived out west. Personally i reckon it's not much different out west as it is in the ct. You have the good and you have the bad in both worlds.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I live in Kellyville so don't talk to me about cows :p
I go to a school at Baulkham Hills.

T

tactic

i am from st clair.. a bit futher west, i think you will find your missing cows over here.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I live in chatswood...no cows here....just chinese ppl, tall buildings and shopping centres :p

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Chatswood shopping center... grrr... I went round and round and they all looked the same to me. I was like wtf? Where am I?

lizzies85

im from Penrith, and while one of my friends has horses, i have yet to see a cow anywhere other than in school ag plots!!!
So I dont know what these city folk think, but maybe they should explore the world!!! Although Penrith is a hole so i wouldnt come out here anytime soon! the only thing decent is the panthers club, and unfortunately im not 18 yet and cant enjoy it!!

bex

HSC
im from oatlands... no cows here! except maybe those feral ruse farm animals in carlingford!

here_is_now

Personally guys, I am from a place I doubt one of you would even have heard of!!! It's that far west it's practically east and believe me ... where I come from Blacktown is east ... in fact, it's about 7 hours East!!! Yes, I've seen a cow, yes, people here have cows, but more often we have orange trees. And what the HELL is wrong with cows? Have not one of you heard of cow tipping???

goldfish

i actually think i am the most out of place person here.

but hey, they don't have qcs forums.

goldfish

i sense i'm being ignored. or maybe my computer is broken... eiter way this isn't pleasant...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
so wat OP do u think u'll get goldfish?
i dun get how the OP works anyhow...

goldfish

i actually don'y understand the whole op thing either.

but i FINISHED MY QCS TODAY!!!! burst out of the room and threw my papers everywhere. insanity, yes i know.

sorry. off topic.

They couldn't find anyone who has ever had similar subjects or marks to mine, so they couldn't approx. my OP.
THey did tell me hopefully under seven.

fingers crossed.

but i'm an arty chick so it won't really matter anyway!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by goldfish
i actually don'y understand the whole op thing either.

but i FINISHED MY QCS TODAY!!!! burst out of the room and threw my papers everywhere. insanity, yes i know.

sorry. off topic.

They couldn't find anyone who has ever had similar subjects or marks to mine, so they couldn't approx. my OP.
THey did tell me hopefully under seven.

fingers crossed.

but i'm an arty chick so it won't really matter anyway!
7 is pretty good
its equivalent to about 88-89 in the HSC

and hunni - chats rocks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)