• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

does anyone not drink (2 Viewers)

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
I dont drink simply because im Muslim. Although i still go to heaps of parties... and dont have any problems with alcohol being around, but i've got to say, i love watching the girls drink until their pissed.... the things you girls do is soooo funny!
Im not encouraging any of you to drink though, because im laughing at you!
ok, dude, thats kinda freaky/rapist/creepy.

I have a large amount of friends who all drink, but i dont understand why people get "pissed". Its something i would like someone to explain. I dont want any stupid answers like... "cause i can" and "cause its sick"... seriously tell me what makes you feel so good about drinking until you cant pee in a bowl straight, then making an absolute fool of your self or doing something stupid, and then in the morning having a hangover which will pretty much last all day, making u feel shit.

Please respond to this

When you drink, your whole mood changes. you actually feel happier, more confident, and freer. You enjoy things even more. When you can't pee straight, or make a fool of yourself, its more funny than anything, and its not such a big deal, cause you are drunk. lol.

btw, i actually have never thrown up from drinking, nor had a hangover. I've only really felt tired. as much as i've tried.

SaschaJ

HSC
not so much an alco, more like a slut
Sorry, i'm pretty sure i never alluded to anything that would make me a slut. Seriously don't be so rude. Being rude on the internet is pathetic seriously, grow up!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Sucking dick to make a living is pretty pathetic too, but it doesn't seem to stop you.

Last edited:

Joel8945

HSC
been on my mind for a while. throughout my life i've never drunk much and never really got into drinking/parties etc. i just don't react well to it and don't seem to enjoy it as others.

outta curiousity are there heaps of straight edge people out there?

i have noticed though, as a result i don't have many friends, if any at all in this age group.

especially being male too it doesn't look good.
I enjoy having alcoholic drinks in small amounts. I don't enjoy beer or wine (I'm more the "alco-pop" style drinks person). With uni starting (Reading first year blogs), I'm learning just how the students see over indulging in the bitter beer as fitting in the general social faction! Also there is the rather eccentric late night activities included. Its said that these are to give someone a break from study, but, couldn't it also destroy someone's potential? This looks like a scary situation for me!!!

With the party situation... I have a full on phobia of vomit and so I don't usually attend parties.

At high school I was a very introverted person and it will probably be my fate for university. I just cannot see myself going to any of these eccentric events.

Just one question, what does a straight edge person mean?

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
I enjoy having alcoholic drinks in small amounts. I don't enjoy beer or wine (I'm more the "alco-pop" style drinks person). With uni starting (Reading first year blogs), I'm learning just how the students see over indulging in the bitter beer as fitting in the general social faction! Also there is the rather eccentric late night activities included. Its said that these are to give someone a break from study, but, couldn't it also destroy someone's potential? This looks like a scary situation for me!!!

With the party situation... I have a full on phobia of vomit and so I don't usually attend parties.

At high school I was a very introverted person and it will probably be my fate for university. I just cannot see myself going to any of these eccentric events.

Just one question, what does a straight edge person mean?
Are you an aspo? Cos fuck you remind me of NRM

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont drink simply because im Muslim. Although i still go to heaps of parties... and dont have any problems with alcohol being around, but i've got to say, i love watching the girls drink until their pissed.... the things you girls do is soooo funny!
Im not encouraging any of you to drink though, because im laughing at you!

I have a large amount of friends who all drink, but i dont understand why people get "pissed". Its something i would like someone to explain. I dont want any stupid answers like... "cause i can" and "cause its sick"... seriously tell me what makes you feel so good about drinking until you cant pee in a bowl straight, then making an absolute fool of your self or doing something stupid, and then in the morning having a hangover which will pretty much last all day, making u feel shit.

Please respond to this =)

good for you

Last edited:

truestar92

HSC
some of these people are just wierd lol the ones that worship drinking

haha lol i drink sometimes and i dont think its the greatest thing ever
its not cool to get smashed!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
This is the product of 13 years of PE.

Drinking copious amounts of alcohol is uncool!
Drugs are for losers!
I'm HIGH ON LIFE!

But the second these kids get into uni they'll be giving head for coke.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i now no longer drink :(
i'm made to drive everywhere.. my having my license and a car is the perfect excuse for my parents to bar me from drinking til i'm of legal age
motherfuckers

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
i now no longer drink :(
i'm made to drive everywhere.. my having my license and a car is the perfect excuse for my parents to bar me from drinking til i'm of legal age
motherfuckers
Holy shit! Are you really under 18 and only doing your HSC this year?
I always thought you like 25 or something from all the pics you've posted in the curious thread.

heshteck

HSC
i drink heavily. i'm guessing the majority of you are recluse asians or just geeks in general so it's understandable you wouldn't venture outside your bedroom or the piano/tennis court.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
According to a recent study, gamers (close enough to internet geeks) are far more likely to drink heavily, smoke weed and alienate their friends. The latter is kind of unrelated and obvious.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Every now and again I enjoy a beer/wine/cocktail or two with a meal or chatting with mates. And thats as wild as it gets, I find drinking till drunk (and beyond) to be wildly over rated.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
According to a recent study, gamers (close enough to internet geeks) are far more likely to drink heavily, smoke weed and alienate their friends. The latter is kind of unrelated and obvious.
Only cause their freinds are newbs jealous to their pwning abilities.

chris1515

HSC
a casual drink is a great way to relax after a stressful week.

puertorico

HSC
3 times is 3 times too many
agreed, shouldn't you have learned from the first occasion?

I don't want to be all hypocritical, I do drink socially, but that way no one pressures me into drinking, they see me with a drink in hand and they move along.
Getting drunk is uncool, there is no sophistication or class in getting trashed but there is nothing wrong with having one or two within a night.
Just drink wisely.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I dont drink, dont think ill like the taste, know damn well i dont like the smell.

I got really smashed yesterday, and my ass hurts REALLY badly.
-Girlfriends Cousin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)