does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

funk1234

HSC
having a beer as I type this.... and loving every sip of it :D

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I see the "don't drink = weak" attitude is still present in this thread.

It's a personal choice. Therefore it doesn't make them weak. Are you weak for eating meat? Are you weak for going on the internet? Are you weak for choosing to go to college?

All of these are personal choices. Do they make someone weak?

At this point, I'd like to point out again that I don't drink.

I do have to agree that people who boast and preach sobriety are weak though haha. They annoy me as well.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
People who have never drunk are the worst IMO.

If you've gotten drunk and not enjoyed it or whatever fair call. But if you're all up on your high horse when you have no idea what it's like you're just a cunt.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I have no love for booze. Take it or leave it.
People who drink just to unleash their inhibitions and escape reality, to the point of hilarious climaxic vomit, are fools

AccelerateGirl

HSC
I am not old enough to drink yet, but i honestly don't see the appeal. I've heard so many stories about people (below drinking age i might add) getting completely smashed. most of them end in losing phones or ipods or getting grounded. Explain to me again, why is that considered fun? :confused:

I can't believe people ditched you because you don't drink. they wouldn't have been good friends if they ditched you so easily. maybe your better off with people out of your age group. younger ones are funner and older ones are more mature

Uncle

Banned
HSC
thats because they cant handle drinking 69 shots like chopper without being intoxicated.

or they are incapable of controlling their own alcohol intake.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Thing that puts me off the most is those "zmg let's get/we're gnna get soooooooooo wasted/trashed". Soz cool cats

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
I am not old enough to drink yet, but i honestly don't see the appeal. I've heard so many stories about people (below drinking age i might add) getting completely smashed. most of them end in losing phones or ipods or getting grounded. Explain to me again, why is that considered fun? :confused:

I can't believe people ditched you because you don't drink. they wouldn't have been good friends if they ditched you so easily. maybe your better off with people out of your age group. younger ones are funner and older ones are more mature
Um because that isnt fun.

If you get so drunk that you lose your shit you are just a loser. They should learn to hold their alcohol.

pman

Banned
HSC
I think some people that refuse to drink are just scared of what being drunk will make them do, no-one wants to do something their just going to regret

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
I think some people that refuse to drink are just scared of what being drunk will make them do, no-one wants to do something their just going to regret
does pman stand for pussy man or something

i myself have never drunk and dont feel the need to

i will absolutely sit on my high horse because i know i am greater than you weeklings who indulge in alcohol because you have no other escape from reality

nah jk but

all you drunks are stupor

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
For a hard earned thirst, you need a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is Vic, Victoria Bitter

pman

Banned
HSC
does pman stand for pussy man or something

i myself have never drunk and dont feel the need to

i will absolutely sit on my high horse because i know i am greater than you weeklings who indulge in alcohol because you have no other escape from reality

nah jk but

all you drunks are stupor
i never sed that i was scared, i no i originaly was, but soon learnt to appreciate whilst someone else is paying!

Daipire

HSC
I've already had some pretty crappy experiences with alcohol, and in my school, all the hot girls are also usually strong christian and in their eyes drinkings bad.

So between getting hammered and brownie points, i choose the latter.

hollaholla

HSC
Im 17 and do not drink. Apparently...every single party has to include drinks lol so i guess in a few years time ill have to start . But only for social purposes XD. Seriously.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Go straight edge.

Im 17 and do not drink. Apparently...every single party has to include drinks lol so i guess in a few years time ill have to start . But only for social purposes XD. Seriously.
Don't drink at all or again.
Just say 'No' to drinks and you will be a healthier person instead of those drunk, mindless drones who drink alcohol in order to suppress any urges.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)