Does anyone NOT.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Oh no, the OT nazis have come!

Seriously, who gives a shit if a thread goes OT. Its usually because people found something else more exciting to talk about.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I dont know whether this has been said or not (because I cant be bothered reading all the pages), but I personally think that the key to good sexing lies in knowing what you like and want. And the only way one can determine what they like and want is via masturbation.

Guys probably do it more often than girls because its easier to get to, and its right there in front of their eyes everyday... maybe if girls had a clit which was pronounced (and I'm sure some girls do), then maybe the urge to do it would happen more often.

In the end, the moral of the story is that vibrators and your hands are your friends! They will be there for you through thick and thin (even when you find out you have contracted some nasty, gross STD from some bastard/bitch one night stand, and now no decent member of the opposite sex wont touch you with a 10 ft. pole)

:D

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
hmm .. okay .. so there are some people out there who dont .. who have never tried it .. hmm
seeeee .. that means that not 100% of females do it .. :p LoL
yes .. and i agree with the few who said that they dont care that they dont do it!!
lol

hay .. why do i sound like jessica simpson/hilary duff aye?
:confused:
i dont .. i dont .. i dont

:: EdiT ::
but like .. isnt it dirty exploring your body .. dont you feel icKy afterwards?
nd .. btw .. what's the "big O" *confused*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
hmm .. okay .. so there are some people out there who dont .. who have never tried it .. hmm
seeeee .. that means that not 100% of females do it .. :p LoL
yes .. and i agree with the few who said that they dont care that they dont do it!!
lol

hay .. why do i sound like jessica simpson/hilary duff aye?
:confused:
i dont .. i dont .. i dont

:: EdiT ::
but like .. isnt it dirty exploring your body .. dont you feel icKy afterwards?
nd .. btw .. what's the "big O" *confused*
Stop using colours and missusing freakin' ellipsis's! There's more puncuation buttons then the period.

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Stop using colours and missusing freakin' ellipsis's! There's more puncuation buttons then the period.
sorry - its just - nehhh!!
how come i should stop using them .. ohh [sorry, couldn't resist]
weLL i aint stopping coLours - becoz they are BRIGHT!! and pretty!!

:: EdiT::
btw "guess whos back" .. it is one hell of a lot easier to tell the truth to a bunch of people that dont actually know you. LoL

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
how come i should stop using them .. ohh [sorry, couldn't resist]
Because they're wrong. You use them to show a gap for a specific reason and to create atmosphere. What you're doing, is being lazy and just sticking them wherever you like.

Also, you should be using 3 periods, not 2.

-MuNcHKiN- said:
weLL i aint stopping coLours - becoz they are BRIGHT!! and pretty!!
Because bright, light colours on a white background are a pain in the arse to read.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
right. well i don't think its dirty exploring your own body.... unless your a dirty person?? :confused:

its a perfectly natural thing to do, not something to be ashamed about or anything. it DOES help you know what you want when u get a bf or something :)

The Big O is an Orgasm :)

HSC
N/A
ohhh - i know they're used to show gaps, like missing words and all -but, but, butttt...
ohh .. *sigh* .. okay
[sorry] - if i must be :: do do - but ur rite -=- i am being lazy and just sticking them in anywhere

yep
i know i should be using three, but two looks somewhat better and its less time consuming! |sorry again|

hmm - so i suppose i should use darker colours
but colours are colours
tee-hehe!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I don't even need to try and embarass you, you do it yourself.

HSC
N/A
Jazz Man Tim said:
right. well i don't think its dirty exploring your own body.... unless your a dirty person?? :confused:

its a perfectly natural thing to do, not something to be ashamed about or anything. it DOES help you know what you want when u get a bf or something :)

The Big O is an Orgasm :)
ohh - i dont know, i guess i just dont see the point of - well i think it's somewhat icKy |but that's just my personal opinion|
mmm ... im not a dirty person, but dont you get dirty by doing it? or at least feel dirty? [sometimes i wonder ...]
yeah, i've heard that it's perfectly natural and all, but still - i dont see the point. LoL .. [and by the way, i Do have a bf but im not ready for sex .. so will you all please stop assuming that i dont! LoL]

Ohhh - the big O -.- i feel somewhat stupid now..

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
ohh - i dont know, i guess i just dont see the point of - well i think it's somewhat icKy |but that's just my personal opinion|
mmm ... im not a dirty person, but dont you get dirty by doing it? or at least feel dirty? [sometimes i wonder ...]
yeah, i've heard that it's perfectly natural and all, but still - i dont see the point. LoL .. [and by the way, i Do have a bf but im not ready for sex .. so will you all please stop assuming that i dont! LoL]

lol. fair enough :)
no i don't get dirty by doing it... its really not a dirty thing.. :confused:

SmokedSalmon

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:

feel dirty? pfft as if! If I felt dirty everytime I did it, I wouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)