• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone remember this show i can't remember the name of? (1 Viewer)

slowjam10

HSC
Well theres this show i always used to watch and i can't remember the name of It so I would like to see if there is anyone out there who can remember its name

My Vague Synopsis:

Well this show probably aired in the mid 90's and im pretty sure it was on channel ten, it was about this guy and he was hiding from someone, maybe he faked his own death or something anyways i think he might have been a spy or worked for the CIA and he had this African American guy that wore a suit and kept trying to keep him inside and from seeing his family, i remember that he had a wife and one daughter who was probably about 16 yrs old. Im pretty sure his family thought he was dead but he used to like watch them sometimes or something and i think at one stage he met up with his daughter. The guy himself was a built kinda guy and teh show opened with Leornado Da Vinci's Virtruvian Man (the guy with more than two arms and two legs) and the background was liek a mustard kind of colour and it had a really greta theme song as well.

Well thats all i can remember... someone told me the show was called the pretender but i looked it up and got some of the dvd's but thats not it

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I loved that show, it called 'Now and Again'. I'm afraid there's no DVD set for it, though I think its playing on Foxtel.

karoooh

HSC
I remember that show. It was shithouse. I'm glad Eric Close is on Without a Trace now.

ditto.

HSC
Give me a signnnnn
Blow me a kiss through spaceeee and timeeee
we never know how good it is until it's gonnnne
gimme a signnnn
still i remember whooo i ammmmm
now and again remember me it's so farrrr

or something similar to that

slowjam10

HSC
Thankyou to both the first responder and the one who remebered the lyrics wow so its called Now and Again. Well i ended up looking it up on Internet Movie Database to try and find the name of the opening theme, anyways i found out that it is called "Gimme a Sign" by Ariel Ryder, it was never officially released as a song on a cd or anything the only way to hear it in full is to go to her myspace or you can watch the credits on youtube plus some other random vids from various eps. As for the dvd set you're correct in that none has been released but if you're interested you can vote for it to be released on www.tvshowsondvd.com. Once again thankyou for telling me the name of the show my dad and i have asked so many people and no one can remember it.

Also, good job on remembering the lyrics:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)