Does God Exist? (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
This is a neverending arguement, that unfortunately I too became invovled in, and like abortion it will never go away, nor will it be solved. It will never come down to one answer, because there are so so many beliefs out there that appeal to everyone and everyone is different.

So, even tho I used to fire up on this thread quite regularly, for fuck's sake, accept each others beliefs, accept the fact that YOUR religion isn't the best, or most perfect, or most correct. There will never be a perfect religion, anywhere or anytime.

Different people believe different things, and there's nothing you, or you, or YOU, can do to stop it. All you can do is accept that some people believe in a god, some people believe in many gods, some people don't believe in any god, or anything for that matter.

Nothing YOU say is going to change someone elses perspective by firing up at them over this forum, all it's going to do is make them angry, and want to show you up, and thus the vicious cycle begins and continues.

I've come to that realisation, so I can only hope you guys can realise the same.
im sure we all are aware of that
everyone knows and accepts that
after all this is a forum for open discussion about peoples beliefs
i can say im not trying to convert anyone..fight with anyone..diss anyone..
just talking..giving and taking..my beliefs and theirs..asking questions..answering questions..erasing misconceptions..or atleast trying to
which we are all entitled to do..
we're all differnet ppl with differnet views..just discussing them
some ppl are morons..some ppl are curios..some are ok..some are understanding and respectful
and some ppl who dont give a shit just dont even open this thread
and i do believe there is a perfect religon..mine
and u will believe urs is perfect too
so on and so forth...
such is life

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
she completely ignored my question though. she didnt say why, despite having nothing to say, she keeps coming back to this thread. i used to do that. pretent like i didnt care whilst all the while monitoring, trying to learn as much as i could. its funny when i can see other people doing it although even they might not know it.

CrashOveride

HSC
joujou: Did you convert based on stuff you read from these BoS forums?
That's what i infered from your post there.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
dark_angel said:
bloody hell, and u keep telling ME not to refer to the net........lol
when it comes to quotes from holy books.....

did u even read the attachment...im not an idiot. i make sure wat has been posted is fully suported by evidence. all bible verses have been checked by me and theyre all correct...

Last edited:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
CrashOveride said:
joujou: Did you convert based on stuff you read from these BoS forums?
That's what i infered from your post there.
i converted over a year ago. im not stupid to convert based on some things a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds have posted.

edit: wat theyve posted has been great btw, but no i was muslim b4 i knew about BOS

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
u know reading a few post on the forums gets me reading and doing further research into other things
and u never know someone might read up and get curious and become muslim or christian etc
its happened b4..

K

katie_tully

joujou_84 said:
she completely ignored my question though. she didnt say why, despite having nothing to say, she keeps coming back to this thread. i used to do that. pretent like i didnt care whilst all the while monitoring, trying to learn as much as i could. its funny when i can see other people doing it although even they might not know it.
No, I come back with the hope that one of you have proven the existance of god. So far with my muffin, I've come the closest.

The more I learn about any religion on this forum, the more I reject their absurdity.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
katie_tully said:
No, I come back with the hope that one of you have proven the existance of god. So far with my muffin, I've come the closest.

The more I learn about any religion on this forum, the more I reject their absurdity.
then come back, read, and if u dont have anything to say, then dont talk about stupid muffins. ur making urself sound like a complete idiot when im sure ur not.

Keen

MD
HSC
The Bible is accurate argument is just plain wrong!
It misses the point, people were not writing down what Jesus said as he said it (most of the times) they wrote down what they remembered of the days/weeks preceedings. They wrote down the stories they HEARD about Jesus (a great place where chines whispers can occur) so there are definetly bits that could not be 100% accurate (maybe a lot less). And much of the original scriptures went missing nearly 2000 years ago. It is writtten in a language that died long ago.
Islam is more accurate in this regard as it was recorded and hasn't been translated or altered. The Qur'an has not been changed from its original form.
Now none of the above can be used to prove or disprove but christians must admit that there texts has had a much greater opportunity to be interpreted than islam (easily seen in the number of major christian faiths compared to islam).

Keen

K

katie_tully

joujou_84 said:
then come back, read, and if u dont have anything to say, then dont talk about stupid muffins. ur making urself sound like a complete idiot when im sure ur not.
I am not sounding like any more of an idiot, than those of you who keep coming back, quoting the Bible to try and justify their arguments.

Jiga

I am not sounding like any more of an idiot, than those of you who keep coming back, quoting the Bible to try and justify their arguments.
Theres truth in that, this thread will never go anywhere, because there is always some piece of 'evidence' proving someone else wrong. The funnier thing is that the evidence comes from the bible, something which is well documented to be a load of crap, full of contradictions and impossibilities - Some humans lived for like 200 years, ok......

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
katie_tully said:
they are quoting something....u are quoting nothing and talking about muffins.

somechick

HSC
N/A
dark_angel said:
bloody hell, and u keep telling ME not to refer to the net........lol
you really dont get it do you?! its like telling...a....a.a. oh nevermind he wont get that eithier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)