Does God Exist? (1 Viewer)

con-artist

HSC
N/A
You can have 1000 jewels and they can still be precious and unique and beatiful
they can still be high in value..
Isnt the scarf that the muslim women wear so they can be judged by their inner beatuy?
Thats what someone told me.

Kulazzi

HSC
con-artist said:
You can have 1000 jewels and they can still be precious and unique and beatiful
they can still be high in value..
Isnt the scarf that the muslim women wear so they can be judged by their inner beatuy?
Thats what someone told me.
lol. No man, the scarf is not for judging anything. It's for covering and modesty.

con-artist

HSC
N/A
Someone told me..its so that people can judge you by ur inner beaty.
Not because your hot or have big boobs...or dress like a slut.
You are who you are..and that shows from the inside when you have the scarf

It makes sense to me and the girl was muslim who told me.

Kulazzi

HSC
con-artist said:
Someone told me..its so that people can judge you by ur inner beaty.
Not because your hot or have big boobs...or dress like a slut.
You are who you are..and that shows from the inside when you have the scarf

It makes sense to me and the girl was muslim who told me.
I'm assuming that you mean that when they wear the scarf it shows that they're a true muslim and are committed? Some girls I know wear the headscarf but they're not practical. What I mean is that they show they are Muslim, they are identified as Muslim but they don't practice as one, don't pray, don't read the Qur'an etc. etc.

con-artist

HSC
N/A
No...i mean everyday people...how is it so difficult for you to understand
um.. A Muslim woman is not judged by how she looks..
like someone who doesn't wear the scalf..
She is judged by her inner beauty...making her equal
Not judged by how big her boobs are or or how blonde her hair is.
Not judged by her outer appearance..because she is covered up.
It doenst matter... if you understand me or not.
I think the scalf is good.
And the fact that Mary wore the scalf in christianity and that nuns do is weird seeing as people can accept that but not muslims women.
But i guess thats because muslim women are seen as opressed or forced etc..
But in actual fact they are not..
and nuns wear it as a sign of inferiority or so i have heard.

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
Well I must admit how vehemently this thread exasperates me what with all the ignoramus accusations and enquiries. Seriously, I think that before we make comments on other people's beliefs, why don't we do a bit of something called 'research'. It will save alot of people time. Particularly soha and jou_jou with answering questions on polygamy and the 'notorious' SCARF. (Btw how long does it take anyway to google 'Islam'?)

However, all the people who have actually 'bothered' to advocate all these ridiculous claims on Islam and Allah and the (vain) attempts to denigrate this perfect faith, its very much appreciated :D

As for all the rest, I suggest that you quit with your ludicrousness and please pay a visit to these sites.

http://www.islamcan.com/miracles/handmarks.shtml

http://pakislam.com/greets/details.php?image_id=5

Save all the comments, PUH-LEEASE!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Question, religious monkeys.

Do you guys follow your religion fanatically because it's all you know, and you've never bothered to challenge it? Or is it a choice.

My family is Italian. Very religious. I've grown up with religion, but I've also grown up with a choice of finding out for myself what suits me best.
Also coming from an Italian background I was born into the Roman Catholic tradition. However my parents are not fanatic Christians, they are pretty liberal and accept whatever I want. There was a stage in which, although I still identified myself as a Christian, I didnt really follow it much nor care about whether God existed. It is only about a year ago that I started believing in God and Christ with the passion that a true Christian should, although I am still pretty liberal and dont take a fundamentalist viewpoint on things

Also living in a suburb surrounded by a fairly large population of Lebanese Muslims I have been exposed to it quite regularly and although most are fairly decent people there is a minority who do put down the reputation of the religion, and im sure other Muslims would agree with me

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
alien said:
i know this is blonde... but....
what do you mean by fundamentalist?
Fundamentalists take every single thing literal and more often then not believe their religion is the only true one, others are going to hell

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Well da dudes can have many 'jewels', the more jewels, the less value they have...sought of metraphorical for the men dont treat chix to good or that Allah doesnt think much of them?
arghhh....ur thinking one way and im thinking another........ITS BEACAUSE GOD THINKS THE HIGHEST OF WOMEN THAT THIS LAW IS PRESENT IN THE QURAN.......if god didnt think highly of women then he would be fine with them prostituting to feed their kids and sending them off to beg in the streets.....and u dont seem t understand the law very well......they all are supposed to get treated equally, and if their not, then the man has commited a huge sin.....if one gets a diamond, all have to get a diamond.....todays world is a material one....men struggle to afford one wife let alone try to support 4........back in the days they lived in tents and they only thing the man would have to do is feed and clothe them.......so whoeva does it these days.....well ill i can say is goodluck to them

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
con-artist said:
No...i mean everyday people...how is it so difficult for you to understand
um.. A Muslim woman is not judged by how she looks..
like someone who doesn't wear the scalf..
She is judged by her inner beauty...making her equal
Not judged by how big her boobs are or or how blonde her hair is.
Not judged by her outer appearance..because she is covered up.
It doenst matter... if you understand me or not.
I think the scalf is good.
And the fact that Mary wore the scalf in christianity and that nuns do is weird seeing as people can accept that but not muslims women.
But i guess thats because muslim women are seen as opressed or forced etc..
But in actual fact they are not..
and nuns wear it as a sign of inferiority or so i have heard.
well yeh ur right........there are other reasons but yeh this is one of them....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
mz_purfect said:
Well I must admit how vehemently this thread exasperates me what with all the ignoramus accusations and enquiries. Seriously, I think that before we make comments on other people's beliefs, why don't we do a bit of something called 'research'. It will save alot of people time. Particularly soha and jou_jou with answering questions on polygamy and the 'notorious' SCARF. (Btw how long does it take anyway to google 'Islam'?)

However, all the people who have actually 'bothered' to advocate all these ridiculous claims on Islam and Allah and the (vain) attempts to denigrate this perfect faith, its very much appreciated :D

As for all the rest, I suggest that you quit with your ludicrousness and please pay a visit to these sites.

http://www.islamcan.com/miracles/handmarks.shtml

http://pakislam.com/greets/details.php?image_id=5

Save all the comments, PUH-LEEASE!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
i give advice to those to research islam then question it

con-artist

HSC
N/A
good point mz purfect
i guess we should research instead of attacking people with questions

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
jezzmo said:
I really hope the islamic religion isn't based on that first link! That first link made me die a little inside.

Did you know that if you add 3 (symbolic of the trinity) to 18, you get 21 which is coincidentally the drinking age in the USA. BUT, if you add the number of new testaments that BOTH begin with M (for Mary) and end with Z (for Zachariah), you will still be left with 21. Some say 21 must therefore be a holy number. Two will come down to earth, before we all become one! It surely is a sign!
no......the religion is not based on these things......and i personally dont think much of them.....but they do happen sometimes.....however u cant know wats a miracle and wats co-incidental....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
whats so bullshit about it
those scientific facts were onlyrecently discovered
but they were in the koran from day one

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dark_angel said:
hahahah this is so bullshit

theyre comparing embryos to chewing gum now...lol

edit: shit sorry forgot the link..

http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1.htm
they compare the embryo to chewing gum because its translated
your not going to understand what mudgah means
are you..
its explaining what its like
whats so bullshit and silly about that
geez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)