Does having braces really matter (1 Viewer)

blueeyesguy

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Braces make people look happpppyyy. And they make a cute smile like 100 times cuter.
I wish I had some :(
trust me you so dont want bracers lol the novelty wears off after about 3 and a half years.Good luck with that u.a.i ambition of above 99 i thought i had high expectations of myself lol id take over 85 and be happy with anything in the 90's anyday. I'd say you must be 1 smart cookie because im certainly not dumb and at the moment my u.a.i calculator thingy is saying 80.25 which is only just accpetable but good luck and thanks for the comments

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Braces can give a good looking girl some good looking pouty lips
really?

what if its on guys then?

PrettyVacant

HSC
blueeyesguy said:
trust me you so dont want bracers lol the novelty wears off after about 3 and a half years.Good luck with that u.a.i ambition of above 99 i thought i had high expectations of myself lol id take over 85 and be happy with anything in the 90's anyday. I'd say you must be 1 smart cookie because im certainly not dumb and at the moment my u.a.i calculator thingy is saying 80.25 which is only just accpetable but good luck and thanks for the comments
Well, my sister got an ultra high UAI, and it would suck not to get similar results.
In saying that, I'm not my sister...
I don't work nearly as hard as her. But I'm staying to nerdify.
*puts on thinking glasses*
Glasses AND Braces! Oh that would just be nerdy-sexbomb overload!
K, I just have a bit of a braces fetish. :#

Last edited:

blueeyesguy

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Well, my sister got an ultra high UAI, and it would suck not to get similar results.
In saying that, I'm not my sister...
I don't work nearly as hard as her. But I'm staying to nerdify.
*puts on thinking glasses*
Glasses AND Braces! Oh that would just be nerdy-sexbomb overload!
K, I just have a bit of a braces fetish. :#
Wow that was kinda funny in a nerdy kind of way lol just kidding you seem to have a good sense of humour but having a bracers fetish isnt that taking nerdification to far.Yeah to get in the 90's its not just about how intelligent u are its how much your prepared to pay the teacher lol its actually all about having a good memory and you do need to study as i have realised but im sure ull do fine my nerdy friend :p.Just kidding but smart and beautiful girls are pretty hot ie u :)

Timmy11

HSC
braces hurt smetimes wen ur hookin up wif a chick n ur gettin real into it b4 sex n starting 2 get a lil more forcefull wif ur kisses..and i know a couple who were goin out n they both had braces and they skipped class 4 a quicky behind the building but there braces got cought up in each other so they were connected by the mouth n they were half naked n cudnt put their shirts bak on so they had 2 walk threw the skool half naked and joined by the mouth.lol.they had 2 walk up 2 the office and the bell rang 4 lunch just as they were on their way so heaps of people saw them.hahahaha.was the funniest thing eva..they came 2 skool the nxt day n everyone cheered n clapped weneva they seen either of them..so funny

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
that's a bit extreme

it would be hilarious though. oh but if they were half-naked .. imagine all the perverts at their school haha :p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
nah zizou zidane's nipple-tweaking head butting was pretty funny too

actually come to think about it, i'm pretty sure you can put your clothes on even if you're connected by the mouth i.e. kissing. just get the other to do it for you :p

hawt. haha that could be why braces are also hawt

Timmy11

HSC
bobness said:
nah zizou zidane's nipple-tweaking head butting was pretty funny too

actually come to think about it, i'm pretty sure you can put your clothes on even if you're connected by the mouth i.e. kissing. just get the other to do it for you :p

hawt. haha that could be why braces are also hawt
how r u supposed 2 get ur shirt ova ur head if ur head is attached 2 the other persons head?? i recon its imposible.lol.well they didnt think of ne way 2 do n neither cud i.lol

blueeyesguy

HSC
azzie said:
to me, guys with braces are really unattractive.
ok fair enough finally someone who says bracers arent attractive lol i certainly dont think im ugly with bracers i mean its not like ive become an alien.Anyway why do you find them unattractive I wont have bracers for much longer but im curious to find out people's opinions:)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
ok fair enough finally someone who says bracers arent attractive lol i certainly dont think im ugly with bracers i mean its not like ive become an alien.Anyway why do you find them unattractive I wont have bracers for much longer but im curious to find out people's opinions:)
Well braces are ok on guys who are in highschool and all, but they kinda make you look a bit kiddie. As in, braces are usually things you get in year 7-10 rather than later on in life (though I know people who have had them in their late 20's and its a bit strange!)

Course I love guys with straight, lovely teeth, but the braces are offputing. I guess it makes the guy "cute"-ish but doesn't make him more attractive in a manly way. I guess an 19+ year old with braces isn't my cup of tea.

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Timmy11 said:
braces hurt smetimes wen ur hookin up wif a chick n ur gettin real into it b4 sex n starting 2 get a lil more forcefull wif ur kisses..and i know a couple who were goin out n they both had braces and they skipped class 4 a quicky behind the building but there braces got cought up in each other so they were connected by the mouth n they were half naked n cudnt put their shirts bak on so they had 2 walk threw the skool half naked and joined by the mouth.lol.they had 2 walk up 2 the office and the bell rang 4 lunch just as they were on their way so heaps of people saw them.hahahaha.was the funniest thing eva..they came 2 skool the nxt day n everyone cheered n clapped weneva they seen either of them..so funny
i find that a bit hard to believe... that is funny though

CieL

HSC
I've never found boys with braces attractive... maybe because I have a straight teeth fetish or something... I cant even look at crooked teeth...

There's nothing wrong with braces themselves tho.... as long as your keep your oral hygiene, and I cant see bits of food stuck here and there, and your braces don't resemble rusting copper... rarara

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)