Does HIV cause AIDS? (1 Viewer)

Does HIV cause AIDS?

• Total voters

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I personally believe AIDS deaths are caused by malnutrition, narcotics, and antiretroviral drugs; so no, in my opinion HIV does not cause AIDS. It is the big drug companies idea to kill off all the Africans by poisoning them with anti-RV drugs...

Thoughts?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Proportionality =/= correlation. Those Africans died because they're savages. I'm with you jb_nc.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
I personally believe AIDS deaths are caused by malnutrition, narcotics, and antiretroviral drugs; so no, in my opinion HIV does not cause AIDS.

Thoughts?
:rofl:

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
Proportionality =/= correlation. Those Africans died because they're savages. I'm with you jb_nc.
It is the Lord Saviour's wrath on the unbelievers.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The HIV-hypothesis states that HIV cause AIDS by killing the CD4+ T cells directly or indirectly. It appears that there is no scientific evidence to show that HIV can kill infected T4 cells (CD4+ T cells) in vitro or in vivo.

In addition to illicit drug and alcohol abuse, homosexuals are also heavy users of alkyl nitrites that relax the anal muscle and facilitate anal sex.

Homosexuals usually suffer from acute and chronic rectal and gastrointestinal diseases that dictate the heavy therapeutic use of rectal steroids.

Review of the medical literature revealed that the short and the long term use of glucocorticoids at therapeutic doses, resulted in a variety of effects on the immune system that range from a transient reduction in T cells count in peripheral blood to the development of full blown AIDS.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Furthermore, as stated above, that the CD4+ T cells depletion in the peripheral blood of HIV -positive homosexual men was reversed after the termination of their treatment with glucocorticoids.

OMG A CURE!!!!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
The World Health Organisation as a puppet of the United States invented HIV to cause AIDS in order to kill Africans and homosexuals.

Dr. Theodore Strecker's research of the literature indicates that the National Cancer Institute ( NCI ) in collaboration with the WHO, made the AIDS virus in there laboratories at Fort Detrick ( now NCI ). They combined the deadly retro-viruses Bovine-Leukemia Virus and Sheep Visna Virus, and injected them into human tissue cultures. The result was the AIDS virus, the first human retro-virus known to man and now believed to be 100% fatal to those infected.
Edit: AND COMMUNISTS!

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
William Campbell Douglass, M.D.
P.O. Box 38 Lakemont, GA 30552

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
JB u've DUN iT AGEN!
Thread quality will increase after Asians get out of after school tutoring.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You cannot have AIDS unless you have HIV.

AIDS is a progression of HIV.

QED.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The following is a list of medical facts that invalidate the HIV-hypothesis' claim which states that HIV selectively kills CD4+T cells and cause AIDS:

1) The reduction of CD4+ T cells in HIV positive homosexual men who used rectal steroid was reversed after the cessation of the treatment with corticosteroids (Sharpstone et al., 1996). If the HIV is the cause of AIDS in these patients then the cessation of the steroids will not reverse the disease.

2) The reversal of the reduction of CD4+ T cells in HIV-positive pregnant women following the feeding multivitamin and provided balanced diet disprove the idea that HIV is the cause of AIDS. The average CD4+ T cells increase in these patients from 426/µl to 576/µl (Fawzi, et al. 1998).

3) The lymph nodes of majority of the 505 HIV-infected individuals showed lymphoid hyperplasia that include T and B cells (Al-Bayati, 1999).

4) The lymphoid atrophy observed in HIV-infected patients include reduction in T cells (CD4+ and CD+8), B cells, and stroma (Al-Bayati, 1999; Muro-Cacho, et al., 1995).

5) HIV particles were found in CD4+, CD8+ T cells, B cells, and other cells indicating HIV do not need specific receptors as the HIV-hypothesis predict (Al-Bayati, 1999).

6) 90% of AIDS cases were reported to be in drugs users and homosexuals and the changes in the lymphoid organs of HIV-negative drug users or homosexuals were similar to those described in HIV-positive drug users and/or homosexual men ( Fauci, et al., 1998; Al-Bayati, 1999).

7) There are numerous diseases caused by the use of drugs by inhalation such as lung fibrosis, thrombocytopenia and these diseases are chronically treated with high therapeutic doses of corticosteroids ( Fauci, et al., 1998; Al-Bayati, 1999). The long term use of corticosteroids (3-6 months) at dose levels of 60 mg per day can cause AIDS in HIV negative patients (Al-Bayati, 1999).

8) The haemophilia patients are chronically treated with immunosuppressive agents to prevent the development of antibodies to factor VIII and IX and reductions in T cells have been observed in HIV-positive and HIV negative haemophilia patients on corticosteroids ( Fauci, et al., 1998; Al-Bayati, 1999).

9) Blood transfusion patients and people with organ transplants develop AIDS after being treated with corticosteroids and the list of opportunistic diseases described in these groups are similar to those described in people with AIDS ( Fauci, et al., 1998).

10) Patients described with idiopathic CD4+ T cells lymphocytopenia have identical changes in the lymph node to those in people with AIDS, yet these people were HIV negative( Fauci, et al., 1998; Al-Bayati, 1999).

11) HIV-negative people with severe malnutrition have AIDS and show severe atrophy of thymus( Fauci, et al., 1998; Al-Bayati, 1999).

12) The majority (77%) of the cases (2349) in the four AZT clinical trials with AIDS or reduce immunity were HIV-negative (Fischl, et al., 1987 and 1990; Volberding , et al., 1990; Hamilton, et al., 1992; Al-Bayati, 1999).

13) The incubation of HIV with T cells in vitro did not kill any cells for about 4 months (Hoxie, et al., 1985).

14) There are thousands of cases infected with the HIV and did not show any symptoms for more than 10 years (Fauci, et al., 1998; Al-Bayati, 1999).

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The appearance of AIDS in the USA and Europe coincided with the introduction of crack cocaine, the use of alkyl nitrites by homosexuals to enhance anal sex, and the approval of glucocorticoid aerosol use to treat inflammation of respiratory systems in 1976.

HSC
katie tully said:
AIDS in Africa results from malnutrition
AIDS in Africa is proof that there is a God and that he understands that white people are superior, and niggers inferior.

In simple terms:
White people > Asian people > Animalia Kingdom > Black "people"

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
mythical chaos said:
AIDS in Africa is proof that there is a God and that he understands that white people are superior, and niggers inferior.

In simple terms:
White people > Asian people > Animalia Kingdom > Black "people"

but why do white people, Asian people have AIDS too?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
The Muslims unleashed the man-made AIDS virus so the Africans would be easier to convert to their moon god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)