Does HSC test Prelim content? (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
My teacher says they do. In bio and physics they don't tho. I thought only math tests year 11 content. I don't wanna read year 11 sam book :(

dav53521

HSC
The year 12 content builds off of year 11 content so technically year 11 content is tested. But the prelim content is assumed knowledge so it is possible to be asked on some of the basis stuff that the prelim content taught you however, most of the prelim stuff is re-taught in more detail in the HSC content iirc.

Interdice

HSC
The year 12 content builds off of year 11 content so technically year 11 content is tested. But the prelim content is assumed knowledge so it is possible to be asked on some of the basis stuff that the prelim content taught you however, most of the prelim stuff is re-taught in more detail in the HSC content iirc.
Ahh. Understood. My teacher must be mistaken. She's really smart though. SHe wants to write the HSC so I figured she'd know. Thanks

howcanibesmarter

HSC
yea so for our mx1 exam all yr11 topics were assessable, so there were questions related to binomials, related rates of change, polys, further trig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)