DOES ILLNESS AND MISADVENTURE FORM GETS DECLINED EASILY (1 Viewer)

chemsucks

HSC
im so sure this thing is food poisoning or some stuff like that.. I've had frappe from 2 days ago and didn't realise it was stale.. it was in a bloody fridge!
I've been now throwing up and having upset stomach along with fever for good 3 hours now shit I think I'm gonna die its real bad... i can barely walk...
but Im so scared to turn in illness and misadventure form cuz what if NESA decline it!

Does anyone know if nesa is flexible bout this? or am i probably gonna get declined,,

Yakult1

HSC
Dont stress, as long as you have valid evidence you should be fine. Make sure you go get the evidence on the day of your exam and submit the form ASAP. Also, it wouldnt hurt to inform your teacher and principal about the situation so they are aware and can contact NESA if needed. Taken from the NESA Illness & Misadventure form:
It is very important to provide independent evidence with your application. You should seek independent evidence on the same day, either immediately before or after each examination for which you are applying.
I'll attatch the form in this message, here are the steps to applying for Illness & Misadventure using the form:
  1. Complete page 1
  2. Complete Section A of this form on each day of each exam you apply for.
  3. Notify the Presiding Officer for every exam you apply for.
  4. Take this form to your doctor or another appropriate person to have Sections C1 and/or C2 completed. Alternatively, evidence may be attached to Section C.
  5. Ensure that you have completed page 1 and Section A and hand the form to the Presiding Officer
I hope this helps alleviate some stress and that everything goes well.

Attachments

chemsucks

HSC
Dont stress, as long as you have valid evidence you should be fine. Make sure you go get the evidence on the day of your exam and submit the form ASAP. Also, it wouldnt hurt to inform your teacher and principal about the situation so they are aware and can contact NESA if needed. Taken from the NESA Illness & Misadventure form:

I'll attatch the form in this message, here are the steps to applying for Illness & Misadventure using the form:
  1. Complete page 1
  2. Complete Section A of this form on each day of each exam you apply for.
  3. Notify the Presiding Officer for every exam you apply for.
  4. Take this form to your doctor or another appropriate person to have Sections C1 and/or C2 completed. Alternatively, evidence may be attached to Section C.
  5. Ensure that you have completed page 1 and Section A and hand the form to the Presiding Officer
I hope this helps alleviate some stress and that everything goes well.
yeah I just went to school and informed teacher and they kicked me out from exam. now I'm unattempt. l hate myself so much and I'm regretting for telling teachers that I'm sick. will I be able to get illness form approved nesa, or do they normally turn it down if its not that serious

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
If the school has refused for you to sit the exam due to illness, and so informs NESA, that is a strong basis for illness / misadventure being granted, especially coupled with a medical report. It's hardly reasonable to expect someone with a gastro upset, vomiting, fever, and difficulty walking to sit an exam, and vomiting during an exam would be pretty bad for you and others around you, so the school's response sounds reasonable. Make sure the GP notes the symptoms in their records, including what you have experienced. Parental input confirming your report to the GP may help. Make sure that the GP completes the form stating more than "unable to undertake exam".

mikrokosmos

HSC
yeah I just went to school and informed teacher and they kicked me out from exam. now I'm unattempt. l hate myself so much and I'm regretting for telling teachers that I'm sick. will I be able to get illness form approved nesa, or do they normally turn it down if its not that serious
You'll be okay, don't stress <3 rest up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)