Does it really matter if you're homo or younger in age if it's "True love" ? (1 Viewer)

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Hey guys,
just a thread acting for your opinions.
Do you think it matters if there is an age difference or if you are in love with a person of the same sex (even if you're straight) if it's true love?
Also, do you think someone are classed as a lesbian or a homosexual if they only loved one person of the same sex, who wasn't attracted to any other person of the same sex, who only loved them because they found their "soulmate"?

In the end all we are is souls who were trapped inside either a male or female body.

Please answer, i'm curious...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Supposedly you can be one sexuality but find specific people of the other sex attractive because you know them so well or some shit. That said I've never been attracted to another guy.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Riet said:
Supposedly you can be one sexuality but find specific people of the other sex attractive because you know them so well or some shit. That said I've never been attracted to another guy.

Agreed.

X

xeuyrawp

How is homosexuality related to dating a person of a different age? :confused:

Dramaqueen06

HSC
PwarYuex said:
How is homosexuality related to dating a person of a different age? :confused:
Some people find it wrong.

A guy dating a guy,
A female dating a female
and a 27 year old male dating a 17 year old.

X

xeuyrawp

Dramaqueen06 said:
Some people find it wrong.

A guy dating a guy,
A female dating a female
and a 27 year old male dating a 17 year old.
Well there's a thread here with almost 2000 posts on homosexuality.

I'll think you'll find the other issue of an age gap has similar selection of responses.

The Jester

HSC
Homosexuality is not wrong. Nor sin. It is their choice alone (or not, depending on how you view it). As long as it's consensual than who cares?

As for the age group. Well, I think while you're young it can be an issue. First of all, KEEP IT LEGAL. Generally, until a person hits about 20-22, a ten year gap is probably as far as you can go. Why? Well, would you be able to relate to someone well enough with a larger gap beforehand?

Dramaqueen06

HSC
The Jester said:
Homosexuality is not wrong. Nor sin. It is their choice alone (or not, depending on how you view it). As long as it's consensual than who cares?

As for the age group. Well, I think while you're young it can be an issue. First of all, KEEP IT LEGAL. Generally, until a person hits about 20-22, a ten year gap is probably as far as you can go. Why? Well, would you be able to relate to someone well enough with a larger gap beforehand?
True...

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
The Jester said:
Homosexuality is not wrong. Nor sin. ?
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads....Torah: Leviticus 20:12-14

God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another... Bible: Romans 1:26-27

What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are froward folk. Quran 26:165-166

Conclusion: its a sin mate.

Pace_T

HSC
at the end of the day i dont mind homosexuals. more the better. theyre nice, generous, happy people. they can also neutralise each other out thereby increasing the ratio of women to straight men- which is great for straight guys like myself. although lesbianism is counteracting this =(
i hope nobody quotes me for such a stupid post. its late you cunts. *_*

shredinator

HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
In the end all we are is souls who were trapped inside either a male or female body.
No we're not.

Also, there is no such thing as a 'sin'.

If i wrote a thesis and in it said you will go to hell unless you eat your iPod, would you believe me? So why would you believe those people from 2000 years ago?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
shredinator said:
No we're not.

Also, there is no such thing as a 'sin'.

If i wrote a thesis and in it said you will go to hell unless you eat your iPod, would you believe me? So why would you believe those people from 2000 years ago?
Shit I better get some tips from that Guiness WR guy on how to eat metal

Callofduty2

HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads....Torah: Leviticus 20:12-14

God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another... Bible: Romans 1:26-27

What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are froward folk. Quran 26:165-166

virgin?

The Jester

HSC
bigboyjames said:

Note that all your religious texts quoted were from the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam).

If you wish to say something is sin then you have to prove that EVERY recognised religion in existence on Earth says so, and that includes the Jedi religion as it was recognised in 2001 as a religion in several countries.

Furthermore, in the Abrahamic religions sin is a wrong-doing against their God. Curiousity begs the question what if someone doesn't believe in a God? Or what if they define God more differently than you? After all, you've never met God, so how can say God thinks it's a sin?

Besides, I refuse to believe in a deity that is going to punish love, for does not the Bible say that all things good come from God, and love can only come from God, therefore such relationship based on love must therefore come from God, and thus homosexuality comes from God.

Checkmate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)