• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does NESA print HSC in colour? and more (2 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i wanted to do eng adv (i did it in year 11 but they made me drop), and in standard most of the grade is so badd. Last time for a paper 1 i got 22/40 and my rank was literally 11th out of like 60 people
wait seriously - they made you do standard??!

thats baad

carrotsss

HSC
Yea i was so scared to be in standard so i studied my ass off but. clearly that didnt work
Stuff like this is the reason NESA needs to do something about the media's school rankings, how dumb is it that you have to go through all of that and probably end up with a lower atar just so your school gets a slightly higher ranking

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Stuff like this is the reason NESA needs to do something about the media's school rankings, how dumb is it that you have to go through all of that and probably end up with a lower atar just so your school gets a slightly higher ranking
yea our school's ranking is really high (so far its in the early 20's), but then 90% of the grade is doing subjects they don;t want to do

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
but im happy with all my subjects except english so i guess im ok compared to other people where all of their subjects were stuff they didnt want

nsw..wollongong

HSC
imagine though, you'd walk into trials and be like - shit is this the real thing - and then be extra extra stressed 🤩
no they do the sm for us as well and get external guys to "stimulate the hsc atmosphere" it was the scariest shit in the world

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
wait what! they chose subjects for you?!?!?

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
yea they say what subjects u can and cant do (also ur pfp got me questioning humanity)
that's harsh! so do you get like a list of narrowed-down subjects you can choose from? or do they literally just pick your 5-6 subjects?
lol whats wrong with my pfp?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
that's harsh! so do you get like a list of narrowed-down subjects you can choose from? or do they literally just pick your 5-6 subjects?
lol whats wrong with my pfp?
yea exactly, just those "narrowed down", and out of the options "on the line" they say u just pick which ever u get. NO UR PFP IS BEAUTIFUL I DONT MEAN ANYTHING BAD

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
no they do the sm for us as well and get external guys to "stimulate the hsc atmosphere" it was the scariest shit in the world
oh we have external guys too
but like ive seen them every exam for two years now soooo not too scary anymore
theres this one short lady w glasses who's in charge

nsw..wollongong

HSC
oh we have external guys too
but like ive seen them every exam for two years now soooo not too scary anymore
theres this one short lady w glasses who's in charge
the girl yelled at me in front of everyone for chewing a mint in the test 😭

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
the girl yelled at me in front of everyone for chewing a mint in the test 😭
bro tf
do people just not like you at school (not in a rude way chill) - you seem to have the worst treatment of any student ive ever heard
surely apply for eas to nesa

nsw..wollongong

HSC
bro tf
do people just not like you at school (not in a rude way chill) - you seem to have the worst treatment of any student ive ever heard
surely apply for eas to nesa
is it that bad 😭 idk I'm doing fine ig, trust me if i had a reason for eas id def exploit it 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)