Does she like me? (1 Viewer)

F

Flugzeug

There is this girl who always acts strange around me. For example playfully hits me, pretends to give me evil looks.She says this is because we are "rivals" at school. We are at a fairly competitive private school, but still...

Help! What does this mean and what should I do?:confused:

Ellie_Belly

HSC
I know a girl who behaves the same way. But she doesn't do it because she likes the guys. She does it to get attention, and because they respond to it she likes it and continues it.

The thing is, she DOESN'T like the guys; she just loves attention, no matter who it's from.

With your situation, the girl could be the same as the one I know. Or she could really like you. And I suppose the only way to find out is to ask her. If you like her, you should tell her.

Whatever you do, take a chance. It can be rewarding.

Good luck :)

Skeeta

HSC
omigod this is totally like seth and that other girl from the oc

shes in love with you

the end

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
I know a girl who behaves the same way. But she doesn't do it because she likes the guys. She does it to get attention, and because they respond to it she likes it and continues it.

The thing is, she DOESN'T like the guys; she just loves attention, no matter who it's from.

With your situation, the girl could be the same as the one I know. Or she could really like you. And I suppose the only way to find out is to ask her. If you like her, you should tell her.

Whatever you do, take a chance. It can be rewarding.

Good luck :)
ellie! who are we talking about here?? haha sounds like me LMAO
nah im not THAT much of a flirt. im innocent and guys know that its just fun. they also know if i mean it.
telll meeee im curiousss

Ellie_Belly

HSC
katykins said:
ellie! who are we talking about here?? haha sounds like me LMAO
nah im not THAT much of a flirt. im innocent and guys know that its just fun. they also know if i mean it.
telll meeee im curiousss
I'm not talking about you sweetie :)

PM if you want to know.

olchik

HSC
Do ypu like this girl? Seems like she has smth about you... But I think you need to wait a bit to see further things...

F

Flugzeug

olchik said:
Do ypu like this girl? Seems like she has smth about you... But I think you need to wait a bit to see further things...
What is smth?

Yeah I think this girl is alright.

King Tut

HSC
N/A
pfft just ask her otherwise make a move. If you're rivals, ask her if she wants to go and "study" on the weekend or somethin.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
it sounds as though she likes u!
...its hard to say how much...
i've done things like that- ya know the pretend "rival" game etc etc lol
its all just fun, and yeah by the sounds of it shes pretty smitten! :p
give it a bit of time, im sure u'll get more of an idea as to where her feelings are at :)
good luck brother!

HSC
Flugzeug said:
There is this girl who always acts strange around me. For example playfully hits me, pretends to give me evil looks.She says this is because we are "rivals" at school. We are at a fairly competitive private school, but still...

my advice:
No expectations, No dissapointments

I've learnt that the hard way :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Flugzeug said:

I'm like that with one of my friends. She always hits me very randomly, gives me death stares and insults me all the time in a joking around way, but she doesn't like me.

ioniser

HSC
Flugzeug said:

well then start returning her gestures by being playful and punch her back .Then to really test her,dont ask her out directly but be more cocky and sought of pull out your answers from her by saying things like "oh you just keep hitting me because you love me its sexual assault"

then you can evaluate her answer usually

if she says something along the lines "nooooooo i dont love you "sarcastically it typically means yeah shes into you

if she says something along the lines "yeahh i love you" ,then well shes more of a friend

but typically you can judge if shes into you ,just by reading her example how she replys to the answer .

Last edited:

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Flugzeug said:

awww sounds like she likes you~! Just ask her out :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think you gave us too little information to judge. we can only give you yes or now and a maybe. but that isnt going to help you

katy-g

HSC
In all honesty i think shes just a flirt....

Girls are very obvious when they sincerely are into a guy. I know i go out of my way to make the guy know how i feel... solely because i generally refuse to make the first move...

You should just ask her...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
she sounds like one of my friends who just flirts for the sake of it because she knows she can rope them in. wait a bit, she may or may not like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)