lol well
she could be a flirt
she could like u
or she could just be a little weird
i reckon she might like you
but
as the last 5000 ppl have already mentioned
ask her
i mean whats the worst thing that could happen?

rawr26

HSC
I don't think she likes you. To me, it seems like she likes to joke around with you a lot. Well i'm probably only thinking that because i'm like that with a lot of my guy friends.

davin

HSC
N/A
Girls are very obvious when they sincerely are into a guy. I know i go out of my way to make the guy know how i feel... solely because i generally refuse to make the first move...
from my experience, girls are NEVER obvious

Dr_Doom

HSC
Give her the 411 and then let her make up her mind

Carnivour

HSC
Ofcourse girls dont like to be obvious. Same thing applies the other way: my interest in guys quickly wanes if they are making their moves too obvious. It smells of desperation; I much prefer the uncertainty and excitement of not knowing, just hoping that my gut instinct is correct.
Also, you have to remember that different girls flirt in different ways in different situations. You just gotta feel the vibes and what they are telling you. It gets really hard when some girls actually ignore guys when they like them (I do that sometimes, almost unknowingly.) Oh, also, and interesting and kinda irrelevant point is that I know I like a guy a lot when I cant for the life of me picture his face in my mind. Strange, I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)