Does she really like me or is just being friendly. Advice Please? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
In cooking class, my crush and I worked together to make something. We both tasted it, and both of us didn’t like it. I told one of the boys or girls that ours tasted bad. She said thanks, we both made it, your saying that I did bad selecting the ingredient. I told her no and she was saying yes that’s what your trying to say. I then said that I felt bad and she said don’t worry, its alright.

I told her that her essay she was reading to me and another girl was good. As she was reading it she was looking at me and the other girl, she looked at the girl 3-4 times and to me 7-8 times when reading it.

She looks at me a few times in class (I catch her looking at me).

We were talking in a group and I did something and she said we have to have dinner before we go there and was laughing/smiling

She yelled my name out in a public place (school excursion) when she was with her girl friends and also in class. It was also someone’s birthday on that same day and her friend offered me some cake and she said that she made it.

She touched/tapped my arm and back when she was telling me something about my schoolwork (in cooking class), which never happened with other girls.

Her hand was really close to mine (almost touching distance (maybe wanted me to hold her hand)) she didn't move her hand at all. (This was at the same time as the sign above this one)

Also when passing across cooking utensils to each other, her hand and fingers touched mine and I'm not sure if she did it on purpose or i'm looking to hard into it.

I asked out a girl and she knew I asked out a girl and was surprised saying that I have a girlfriend. On the same day a boy told me that the girl I asked out was lying about wanting to go out with me. This girl (who I like now) said "Talk to her and find out if she has mutual feeling for you and if she actually wants to go out with you. Just to make sure. She is a nice girl, I don't think she will be lying." saying it with a sad face and tone.

Her friend started calling me by a nickname and now she says it all the time when talking to me.

Combo

beast
HSC
write a short story about 2 ppl that went through the same experience and give it to her to read

Lul

HSC
Your in brah. just put the thing on her finger and marry her already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)