• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does the lecturer call the roll in seminars? (1 Viewer)

sskbb

HSC
As the title, is there a roll call in seminars?? cuz my seminar is clash with another tute partially. i wanna leave early to attend another tute.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Nope, just leave quietly. If it's a small seminar, let the lecturer know beforehand that you'll be leaving early.

sskbb

HSC
Nope, just leave quietly. If it's a small seminar, let the lecturer know beforehand that you'll be leaving early.
thx for ur reply. i hv another question. Generally, what is the size of a seminar??? double of a tute?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I've had seminars with over 100 people and others with just 3 people (myself included). It really depends on the popularity of the unit.

sskbb

HSC
I've had seminars with over 100 people and others with just 3 people (myself included). It really depends on the popularity of the unit.
3 people??? lol it almost became a private seminar lol. I reckon my seminar should be large, cuz it just offers 4 seminars n all of them are full so far

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
The smallest class i ever had was just me and the lecturer, no hiding in that class. If there are 4 seminars and most are full i would say the class size would probably be around 25-30 people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)