does the report have to be retrospective? as in, AFTER you've done the piece? (1 Viewer)

JuliaT

HSC
i've got my report (that's the second last assessment, the last one if the reflection statement) due this week, and i haven't finished my major yet (it's a short story) - do you know if the report has to be retrospective as though i've finished it? because i don't know how i'm going to manage that if that's how it is.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
JuliaT said:
i've got my report (that's the second last assessment, the last one if the reflection statement) due this week, and i haven't finished my major yet (it's a short story) - do you know if the report has to be retrospective as though i've finished it? because i don't know how i'm going to manage that if that's how it is.
This assessment is a report on what you have done, as opposed to the proposal which discusses what you will do. So it is generally intended to look back on your finished (or close to) product. Alot of people change things as they go though, so there is a little bit of latitude but you should generally report on what you've done - if you don't have enough material just report on the stuff that is still rough and drafted because you're not being marked on your major work's quality but on your report.

HSC
JuliaT said:

Ha! no way, i really have done hardly anything on my major work and i just got my report back, i got 10/10!! so no u dont

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)