Does tutoring work, if im not doing anywork? (1 Viewer)

dumarab

HSC
is there any point of getting a tutor if i know i can put more in?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dumarab said:
is there any point of getting a tutor if i know i can put more in?
If you are not doing anywork, tutoring is not the path you should take. At least, I don't think so.

You have to weigh advantages & disadvantages of tutoring.

Tutoring is not usually a one-way ticket. If you don't put the effort that your tutor in, there is no point. This imbalance will get you out of the tutoring in just few sessions. There will be no gain. Good tutoring is achieved when you put effort in and do what is required of you. Tutoring ain't different from school. If you don't put the effort in, you will fall behind. It's as simple as that.

dumarab

HSC
hmmm, i see. I'll probably need to start working.

Im sitting at a UAI of 81-82 atm. I need about 90 to get into Software Engineering

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dumarab said:
hmmm, i see. I'll probably need to start working.

Im sitting at a UAI of 81-82 atm. I need about 90 to get into Software Engineering
Lifting UAI about 9 marks won't be hard if you start working 30 minutes to 1 hour more everyday.

Even though that 30 minutes to 1 hour must be dedicated studying, I can guarantee you extra 10 UAI on top of your 81-82 UAI if you work from now on.

Despite that, I don't think I will be able to guarantee you extra 20 UAI on top of 81-82 UAI even if you work 2 hours or more.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
lyounamu said:
Lifting UAI about 9 marks won't be hard if you start working 30 minutes to 1 hour more everyday.

Even though that 30 minutes to 1 hour must be dedicated studying, I can guarantee you extra 10 UAI on top of your 81-82 UAI if you work from now on.

Despite that, I don't think I will be able to guarantee you extra 20 UAI on top of 81-82 UAI even if you work 2 hours or more.
why not lol? Doesn't your UAI reflect your effort/study or are there other factors like IQ ^_^?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
why not lol? Doesn't your UAI reflect your effort/study or are there other factors like IQ ^_^?
UAI reflects all of the factors that are involved in academic field. However, UAI particuarly reflects how hard someone worked. IQ would come second but the effort is the most important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)