Does UAC's ATAR data include people who got Early Entry offers? (1 Viewer)

Jordanjyl

HSC
I've just been looking at UAC's 'ATAR profile table' for different degrees and was wondering whether the ATAR of people who received offers earlier in the year is included in this information. For instance, Macqarie University shows that the lowest selection rank for Bachelor of Laws in 2020 was 96, while the lowest ATAR was 86. If someone had received an early offer for that degree and received a lower ATAR because they already had an offer would their ATAR still show up on UAC's website?
Thanks.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Logically, it shouldn't since the lowest ATAR (as stated) was 86. Including an ATAR lower than that makes the "lowest ATAR was 86" invalid. I'm not entirely sure though.

satvik_1008

HSC
I've just been looking at UAC's 'ATAR profile table' for different degrees and was wondering whether the ATAR of people who received offers earlier in the year is included in this information. For instance, Macqarie University shows that the lowest selection rank for Bachelor of Laws in 2020 was 96, while the lowest ATAR was 86. If someone had received an early offer for that degree and received a lower ATAR because they already had an offer would their ATAR still show up on UAC's website?
Thanks.
no its usually someone got an atar of 86 but they got some bonus points (EAS disadavantage and all that), that pushed them above the cutoff threshold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)