does your bf oogle over other girls right infront of you??? (1 Viewer)

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
SKA said:
heres a scenario....

your driving along in the car with your bf and you see him staring at some random skanky bitch walking on the pavement OR he makes a comment such as 'oh shes hot!' OR does a bit of column A and a bit of B!

quite frankly this pisses me off! i cant even watch a movie sometimes without him going 'dayem!' and i know exactly what it means.

he says he tries to keep it to a minimum out of respect for me but i guess it just doesnt work all the time.

girls.... does anyone else get this, and does it shit you hard or is it just me????

and guys...what do u think about it??? do you think its disrespectful but still do it anyway???
BAHHAHA does he actually say "dayem!"

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
he's just teasing ya i'd say. if he was for real, i wouldnt think he'd be staying with ya.

thats right..
i'll admit there was a couple of times when it was just out of the blue and couldnt help myself......
one of those moments when everything is normal then like theres this girl wearing nice clothes looking good (every girl i look at and have said dayem is a slut to ska).... those are the times when i cant help it......
most of the other times however i look at her while im driving and then with a smile on my face say dayem.... its the reaction im looking for... not the look at the girl.....
its cute the way how she gets cut.......

i dont know y she made this thread though.....
as she knows that i do these things with her, knowing that it was a joke....
i guess it wasnt a joke to her...
my bad

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Greenwood said:
BAHHAHA does he actually say "dayem!"
i do say it when its a joke and wanting her reaction........
when its the time i cant help it......
its more of the long look at her

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
I can't believe people actually say that when they see a girl. thats so pathetic. Do you ever like punch the air and say it or stamp your heels. Or throw your hat in the air and start shooting?

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Greenwood said:
I can't believe people actually say that when they see a girl. thats so pathetic. Do you ever like punch the air and say it or stamp your heels. Or throw your hat in the air and start shooting?
hahaha.......
ur such a stooge

santaslayer

HSC
Amusing thing is that why can't you two fix the problem without having to tell the BoS world about it?...LoLz

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
SKA said:
heres a scenario....

your driving along in the car with your bf and you see him staring at some random skanky bitch walking on the pavement OR he makes a comment such as 'oh shes hot!' OR does a bit of column A and a bit of B!

quite frankly this pisses me off! i cant even watch a movie sometimes without him going 'dayem!' and i know exactly what it means.

he says he tries to keep it to a minimum out of respect for me but i guess it just doesnt work all the time.

girls.... does anyone else get this, and does it shit you hard or is it just me????

and guys...what do u think about it??? do you think its disrespectful but still do it anyway???
I think you're problem is that you're going out with a guy who sits in movies saying words such as 'dayem!'.

Sure have a perve, have a look but theres no need to make an issue out of it.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
my guy friends ( single n taken) check out girls infront of me al the time.. n comments too. but its funny, i dnt mind.... i dnt think i would mind if my bf check dem out too cos i know i certainly do check out chicks n guys lols

HSC
I'm not female but I think I'd get offended if my gf checked other people out in front of me. Similarly, I'd expect her to get offended if I did the same.

The way I see it, you're with someone, then the other people around don't matter one bit. They can be sex on legs for all I care, if I'm in a committed relationship then they aren't worth a glance. If I was interested in checking out random people and drooling over them then the best place for it would be outside a relationship.

My partner doing this would make me constantly wonder at whether they were really all that dedicated. If you're out with someone, and can't be fucked looking at them because you're too busy eyeing off random strangers, to me that spells a lack of respect. Even if my partner did spot someone who took their fancy, I'd at least expect them to have the self-control not to stare conspicuously stare at them while with me.

Unless of course you're trying to convince your partner that it's only a temporary relationship, and that you'll bail as soon as someone better looking comes along. I don't think I'd see the funny side of it as a 'joke' either.

Jase

HSC
yeah but girls check out other girls for their hair.. dress.. as well as checking out hot guys

the guys check out girls.. for.. well, different parts.

hence girls check out random people more than guys.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
That's true, I remember Flick used to point out girls and comment with 'that girl looks really hot with that top on' and other comments like that. It was more observational commentary rather than actually making the other feel inadequate by saying how they love the features on another person rather than their gf/bf.

I guess it's just the context the comments are made in.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
I don't see anything wrong with saying that a girl looks attractive. But if I was a girl and my boyfriend said it I wouldnt like it, I wouldnt get angry at him but still. Plus there is no need for a guy to point out to his girlfriend if a girl is attractive unless his girlfriend asks him to

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
ska mate
i don't get why you bitch about your boyfriend on here when he's on the forum :p

ah well
don't let it get to you too much, it's all about intention. Most guys oogle at girls but without the intention of going out with them so just relax.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
Yeah what's it like you you meet off the net. Do you talk about BOS? do you talk about what you are bitching about? or are we like your psychiatrists?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
ska mate
i don't get why you bitch about your boyfriend on here when he's on the forum :p
She must be trying to give him a hint. He'd never do it though, unless he was totally pussy-wipped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)