does your Gf/bf Overreact (1 Viewer)

repz

HSC
does your girlfriend or boyfriend overreact when there are some issues within the relationship?
like make small things big?

i for one am guilty of this, how many of you's overreact when problems arise and how many just ignore it?

my mentality is to try solve every little issue that i have, even though there is none or so they say...
sometimes there is just a feeling of discomfort because of mood
i cant seem to by pass it wen im out
i just seem to try and solve the problem

anyone with similar experiences

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Well if you find yourself doing something like that, you got to ask yourself if there is an underlying problem. It sounds like there may be something else which you are tunnelling your anger through which could be affecting it.

Personally as long as you don't fuck me over behind my back or something quite extreme, I could not careless.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I overreact when I'm in a bad mood, and then I'd end up feeling terrible about it.

My boyfriend doesn't usually overreact. He's a sweetie pie.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
'nothing is a problem unless you make it one"
my dad says whenever anything happens
and it reminds me ..hey its not such a big deal after all..
unless of course i wnat it to be
and i dont so its not a problem unless u make it one
that sorta relates to this thread
if not oh wells..that is all

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I'm like Dreamerish, it depends on my mood. If I've had a bad day, or someones mentioned a touchy subject, then I get upset/defensive/frustrated etc, and you really dont want to know me. Steve is similar too, but we're generally pretty good at keeping each other in check.

santaslayer

HSC
repz said:
does your girlfriend or boyfriend overreact when there are some issues within the relationship?

i for one am guilty of this, how many of you's overreact when problems arise and how many just ignore it?

my mentality is to try solve every little issue that i have, even though there is none or so they say...

O.M.G. U. R. A. PERFECTIONIST.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
does the guy wearing another girls sunglasses consitute as "flirting"? lol that's what my friend overreacted about. they almost broke up coz he wore some chicks sunnies. fuck shes obsessive. she fuckign went nuts coz her bf went shopping with some of this friends (girls) and he tried on a top and they all swooned and sed how gorgeous it looked, so he got it, and now my friend hates the top and wants to burn it.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
My gf is a bit protective...she gets upset when I tell her I'm meeting up/studying with female friends...but telling the gf/bf that you love them always makes them smile again :)

schamoozlers

HSC
i know a guy that gets majorly cut coz his gf decides to hang out with the girls for one night, he even blows in on the girls nites... mmmm hes kinda creepyyyyy..

HSC
repz said:

hahaha... i broke up with my ex coz she got really pissed off that me and a group of friends planned a camping trip - i asked her and her sister is they wanted to come, she said no but her sister said yes - apparently i should have told her sister that she shouldnt go.

there were also some underlying issues for her - which got me pissed off coz i told her that if there was ever a problem i didnt pick up on she should tell me rather than let it get worse... i prolly overreacted with that one...

but yeah... shit happens... we're friends now so its all good.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
my first bf was hell protective...he got cut at me for thinking of going to (let alone actually going to) a friend's brother's 19th. and he got really really jealous of one of those guys (who came to my bday party) lifting me up for like 1/2 a second (1 hand round my waist, lifted me up on his side). he ran off and was really really cut for the rest of the night...i went over to him a couple of times "what's wrong", "nothing"..yeah right bitch. gah! so glad i'm not with that bastard anymore [/rant]

none of my other bf's have really given a damn if i had male friends/spent time with them :) yay for male friends and your bf being cool about them :D

pmr_123

HSC
well my bf and i arent that protective of each other, we simply accept that the other has friends of the opposite sex, we live 3 hours apart anyway, so who cares. the only thing my bf doesn't approve of is me going to parties where there is this 23 yr old guy that i hooked up with a month or two before we started going out.

mind you a really good friend of mine had a bit of a go at me cause she thought i was spending way too much time with her bf. we were working after school everyafternoon and weekend on our design and tech major projects. so i don't see why she got so jealous, we had to be there, neither were allowed at the school on our own. the fact that she didn't trust me just shitted me off.

Last edited:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
I think if you trust one another then there is no problem, but ofcourse a bit of jelousy still occurs on both sides, if it didnt then i'd say that it would be abnormal, but taking things overboard isnt right either, jelousy should have it's limits, if not, it just means that you can't trust the person.

LuKiN

HSC
repz said:
If by overreact you mean not exist, then yes.

repz said:
hahahah thats not over reacting... thats foreplay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)