Does your hand hurt like HELL>? (1 Viewer)

gemrism

HSC
MINE DOES
yay im so glad modern is over anyone else glad too?
No more writing bs about history and learning useless facts etc etc.
YAY

kerfuffle

HSC
My hand didn't exactly hurt, but my skin, which was scraping the paper as I wrote, was all shiny and red.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeh, ouch. my hand is also covered in ink, i have no idea why coz i hold my pen nowhere near the nib bit. but oh well.

RainbowBrite

HSC
Nope =) Hardly any hand cramps this year after the exams. Though I get sore wrists before my most stressing exams.... I'm just a little weird.

mangela

HSC
omg yes! my hand is so sore. i could barely move it after the exam. i managed to get onto my third booklet for the essays and the second for kollontai so i was happy. but god dam! definite hand hurtingness now...

p342i

HSC
NOT AT ALL!

In the past few weeks I've been going pretty solidly with past papers; since last week ive done every single extension english past paper from 01-05: also all the Adv Eng ones prior to the exam. Just yesterday I did the Modern Specimen and the 05 Ext Eng; 5 hours worth the day before modern.

You get use to it after a while I guess.

gracerawl88

HSC
not so much my hand, i get blisters on my ring finger and thumb, and the pressure from the pen make my nail grow bent, so that hurts. wrist doest hurt during the exam, ya give it a shake and crack n get on with it. no time for pain!

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
My right elbow hurts intermittently for some weird reason. But anyway I use Voltaren cream and the pain becomes a thing of the past.

minnie3

HSC
Talk about RSI in my knuckles! i had another 3 hr exam after modern. thank god it wasnt an essay based exam (just senior science :) ) or i dont think my hand could have lasted lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)