Dog Boarding kennels (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Hi,
Does anyone know of any good dog boarding kennels in Sydney?

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
most of them u can go and look at before u book in - so just give a few a call in your area and go have a look

i know there are a few in the terry hills area - thats where my dog and cat both go (awesome facilities for cats esp.) i can't remember what it's called - Barnstone maybe?? if u threw a few out there i'd remember

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
RSPCA....

and if you wish to leave your beloved pet there and dont claim it, they will happily put it to sleep free of charge

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
In the east, the best Boarding and Vet combined is Struggletown VET (both Cats and Dogs) you can check it out before leaving them there.. etc prices aren't too high

in the City, there is one along Parramatta Road, just near the Stanmore macdonalds
(forget name)

then Southern suburbs theres a good Kennel down in Miranda (completely forget name too)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Thank's for your suggestions Ballerinababe and Bunny04.:)
Someone recommended Hanrob to me-http://www.hanrob.com.au/services/index.htm
It look's quite good to me.

My dog has been to boarding kennel's 3 times.
The first place was terrible, it was a a vet and they also had dog boarding kennels there, even though my dog had all his needles he came back so sick, dirty and seemed angry like he had a miserable time there.

The second placed seemed okay, until we picked him up and he had a bad sunburnt nose,(my dog is white so it was noticable)it was like he had been left in the hot summer sun all day.
I wasn't happy about that.

The third place was fantastic,the people were nice, the kennels were so clean,he came back happy and healthy, though unfortunately it's 2 and a half hours away and we dropped him off there on the way to where we were going,and we aren't heading that way this time.
I'm quite fussy on where I'm going to board my dog especially when I'm going to have to board him one time for a wk and another time for 12 days.

stargaze

HSC
Dural Petlands

My dog has been there a twice now I think for about a month (all up) and seems to really enjoy it there. They are also a grooming place so he comes back all nice and powdered.

At first I was scared to leave him there cos he's quite attached and is kinda anti-social haha, but the second time I left him there he was pretty happy and didnt even look back. The owners of the place seem to really love dogs/animals too.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i worked out the place my dog and cat go is actually called woodcroft (barnstone is just down the road)

woodcroft is lovey - very much recommended... my cat lived there for 2 months while we got rennovations and because he was a long term 'guest' he got complimentary cuddle and play time for at least 1/2 hour each day, if not longer (in the less busy periods)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)