doing a law degree by itself? (1 Viewer)

ayeelmao

HSC
Hi guys,

I am a first year Business/Law student at UTS, and so far have only taken business subjects. What I've realised is, well - I don't like business. At ALL. And I want to drop it next semester and just do law.

Is doing a single law degree risky? Any advice would be appreciated

THANKS

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
What don't you like about business? If you're in only your 1st sem, I'd probably wait until 2nd sem at least before saying you don't like business because you might end up liking it. There are heaps of subjects in business, and you can't really say you don't like it based on 4 subjects.

If you still don't like it, I think just a law degree is too risky. With the oversupply of law grads, you're probably better off choosing a different second degree and keeping it as a back up.

Yeungster

HSC
Hi guys,

I am a first year Business/Law student at UTS, and so far have only taken business subjects. What I've realised is, well - I don't like business. At ALL. And I want to drop it next semester and just do law.

Is doing a single law degree risky? Any advice would be appreciated

THANKS
im doing single law at uts lol. same 1st yr and im thinking about adding business nxt year. What dont you like about bus?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)