Doing HSC with ADHD any advice? (1 Viewer)

Bricklickerthe5th

HSC
Hello everyone.

my school does compressed curriculum so we divide our HSC in two 3 in yr 11 and 3 in yr 12 (we do yr 11 and 12 in the same year for each subject).

it's been hard keeping up with with the courses and its cost me a lot in my sleep (i've always had insomnia but its gotten worse because of it) and i'm constantly mentally exhausted, i've managed to get pretty good results so far and gotten in the top 5 in all my subjects (BIO,English standard and modern history) but at the cost of my mental health.

anyone have any tips on doing HSC with ADHD? if so please send i've got my Bio in about a week so any help would be appreciated :)

HSC
Have you applied for disability provisions? Its far too late now considering its HSC, but yeah. What about medication?

Auzendriel

HSC
Have you applied for disability provisions? Its far too late now considering its HSC, but yeah. What about medication?
Too late for provisions but can def still apply for EAS. They close Nov 22 I believe. For sleep issues try melatonin. I'm on it bc sleep issues from depression/anxiety. Def see if you can get ADHD meds too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)