Doing Maths in University? (1 Viewer)

asfdfasdf

HSC
Hey guys I have been offered and accepted into USYD project management course. However I dropped maths in year 10 and therefore 3 unit maths work would be too difficult for me even with the bridging course. Anyone have any personal exepriences with the maths? If it is too hard I might just transfer to UNSW where it is not too difficult.

Please any advice would be immensely appreciated

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Hey guys I have been offered and accepted into USYD project management course. However I dropped maths in year 10 and therefore 3 unit maths work would be too difficult for me even with the bridging course. Anyone have any personal exepriences with the maths? If it is too hard I might just transfer to UNSW where it is not too difficult.

Please any advice would be immensely appreciated
First year maths in UNSW and USyd will be basically the same in terms of difficulty

asfdfasdf

HSC
Yeh, because USYD the 1st and 2nd semester involve various units maths including calculus of one variable, multivariable calculus etc. wheras UNSW doesn't include any of these at all

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah honestly compared to what ive seen and heard of usyd maths, unsw is easier in the first year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)