Doing Well? Someone else doing well? Brag Here!! (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I don't know how you can top more than one subject.

I'm topping two but I'm coming first in my grade; no one else has topped more than one subject.

alessandra

HSC
i got 19/20 for an english ass on brave new world / blade runner and i didnt read the book or any material just went in hoping for the best. then i got 20/20 for a poster , like in yr 12 they make us do posters .. strange

my school wont let me drop maths so i am attempting to get 10% in my trials so they will have to let me drop lol i believe i am averaging 36% something like that i was ranked 41/46 then we did an exam and i got 10/24 and some how moved up to 27/46 ... humm i think its safe to say everyone stuffed that one up

sly fly

HSC
Gavrillo said:
I don't know how you can top more than one subject.

I'm topping two but I'm coming first in my grade; no one else has topped more than one subject.
Well u just study. I WAS topping two subjects (business and PDHPE), but now im only topping business and coming second in PD.

elisabeth

HSC
I'm coming first in 5 subjects and 2nd in the other one...

It might not help with the motivation thing to know that I'm screwed for trials, have done almost no preparation. My ranks will fall, which I deserve.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
elisabeth said:
I'm coming first in 5 subjects and 2nd in the other one...

It might not help with the motivation thing to know that I'm screwed for trials, have done almost no preparation. My ranks will fall, which I deserve.
Well done on coming first in 5 subjects. You won't need to panic too much for trials then, a bit of light revision and plenty of sleep the night before should help you maintain your excellent ranks.

Good luck in your trials.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
man im stuffed
im starting to feel the pressure of retaining my first palce in geog and mathematics and even more pressure to boost my rankings....but ay complaining is not gonna help
so i vowed to myself that im gonna try my best and if i give it my all then i gave it my all....all with the help of God

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
elisabeth said:
I doubt it, but thanks. Ich wünsch dir auch viel Glück in deinen Prüfungen!
Du auch! Ich habe heute meine deutsch extension Prüfung gemacht. Es war nicht zu schrecklich. Morgen muss ich die deutsch continuers, und auch die mathe Prüfungen machen.

Ok, that's enough german. People shouldn't be annoyed because it's obvious what we said.

OzzY

HSC
Well all taht didnt help me!...im just more stressed..O WELL...its time to let it alll out on GTA San Andreas....wOOoo!

I luurrrv not caring. :cool:

OzzY

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Ive finished 5 of my trials now :D
2 more 2 go...
and im 18 in 14 days!

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
French to go, should be piss easy

Ive just killed myself this week with all the exams, just mentally fucked.

Had from monday to thursday:
English paper 1, Chem and 3unit maths, 4unit Maths, English Paper 2

Now french on tuesday, should cap off a good trial sesh

fakingtheday

HSC
I don't study, i disrupt those around me. I'm all around neglegent of my studies and go out of my way to make sure no one else learns when i'm not.

I topped 4 of my 5 subjects and came second in the other.

supergirl

HSC
A girl in my year [selective school] is coming first in all of her subjects, by far. To be honest, I think her lowest mark thus far is like 95? She studies a lot, but she still has a social life. Maybe she's just naturally a genius.

toeknee

HSC
awww man thats crazy
dreamrish youre a friggin genius
i thought top of school...yerrr...what school...and then its like JAMES RUSE!!!
farout man

when you said you hang around a group of friends that just talk about studying isnt that what they all do at james ruse? (not trying to show my ever expanding envy)
like i mean what do they do at james ruse if everyone gets 99.5?
like anything other then study>?

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
toeknee said:
awww man thats crazy
dreamrish youre a friggin genius
i thought top of school...yerrr...what school...and then its like JAMES RUSE!!!
farout man

when you said you hang around a group of friends that just talk about studying isnt that what they all do at james ruse? (not trying to show my ever expanding envy)
like i mean what do they do at james ruse if everyone gets 99.5?
like anything other then study>?
Not the best life to have but i guess if u want it bad enough and ur that type of person then all you will talk about is study and school. Not healthy though but im not one to criticise

Just keep up the balance i reckon. Keep it up!

adzy

HSC
Median UAI for Ruse is 99.5 last year. However, this year, it's expected they wont do as well (dumb grade, due to us being the 'social grade'). Actually half our grade is very well prepared, studies really consistently. However our other half (like me) is not as organised, studying only like two weeks before trials and cramming like hell (curse you four exams in three days!)

What do we do in our spare time? Meh, procrastinate.

7th Sign

HSC
man I am comming like 1st in nothing

comming like 20th in a few subjects and liek 2nd in ipt 2nd in wood work....

need to know trial results for my spots but

but their are like 100 people in each of my subects except for wood and ipt their are only like 30...I wish I was at a school with like 30 people in each subject...

I will probly end up at a shit uni or tafe meah...

my sister got like 98 uai and got some premiers award shit and came 1st in all her subjects wow what for 10 year of studying at uni.......Its soo shit having a sister like with such good results you cant even match you fell second rate.....

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Murf said:
lol relax, i have a friend like that, there's no point in worrying, really your parents wont really care as long as you do your best... truely!
Hah. That's what my parents say. "As long as you do your best, we will always be proud of you". Pfft. <3 murfy

Median UAI of 99.5. WOW.

Congrats to everyone for doing so well! Although, i think that reading the sucess stories is having an adverse effect on my self-esteem.. after screwing up both maths and eng ext today.

Just gotta keep on keepin on. (Cringe.)

IcEy

HSC
I topped Eco and Chem trials!
But I finally did well in english, 95/105! Yah!

Maths was good too, so I'm happy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)