• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

done, done and done (1 Viewer)

Ellie-Bee

HSC
yesterday i did my group performance! its over!! SO HAPPY!! :D :uhhuh:

has everyone else done theirs??? how did yours go??

Jess_Star

YESSSS!!!! I did both my IP and group today! :) Our group went great, and as for my IP, i didnt reach the high expectations i had of myself. But oh well, ITS OVER!!!!!

HSC
YAY IT'S DONE! The examiners were heaps nice! We had 3 and one was a senior marker, even better^__^!

I cried as soon as i walked off stage cos the tech stuffed up, and it was CRUCIAL cos it ended my performance...i walked into the interview all teary, but they were fully nice and repeatedly told me it wouldn't affect my performance. Oh well...it's over, can't do much about it now!

BUT WELL DONE everyone! 60% of drama done, woohoo~

-marilia- xoxo

cayte

First rule of acting for examination: never, ever, EVER rely on special fx or lighting to "make" your performance. It should work just as well in a bare room with no electricity as it does with the full gamut of effects. Not that it matters now, but for future reference. But congrats on having finished kids.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
yeah true, last year this little kid did it for the indi performances and the group ones and totally screwed them up because they were too complicated . so this year ours did revolve around lighting too much or music or stuff like that!! lol :)

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
The collective sigh of relief emerging from thousands of drama students statewide.
I FEEEEEEEEL GOOOOOOOD!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
da da da da da daa da!... you knew that i would now da da da da da...
so good!.. (da da)
so good....(da !)
i, p t...dum dum dum dummmmmmmmmmmm

skankit

god, doesnt it feel FANTASTIC?

our group went alright, we were all aiming for about 25/30 (we pulled it together really late and know we couldnt really have done too much better) and our teacher says she reckons we all got at LEAST that... which is good!!

as for my ip, i forgot my lines in one bit, but thankfully its a bit where im trying to figure out what to say to someone, so i just stood there actually thinking of what to say, made it look even more realistic.

im quite ecstatic really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)