• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Done horrible in half yearly help (1 Viewer)

Blake Henderson

HSC
Done shit in half yearly from doing no work in class, jigging, no study etc. What would I have to achieve in half yearly in order to get 70 atar in the hsc.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Honestly depends on what school you go to and the subjects you do

Other than that you're gonna have to change your attitude by actually doing some work in class and at home (I know it can be a drag) as well as staying in class and not going to the shops or having a smoke (your attendance becomes quite important in Year 12 so get used to being stuck in class)

Other than that I wish you all the best :D

(Apologies about the assumption that you may smoke, it's just that I associate people who jig with people into smoking)

Last edited:

Blake Henderson

HSC
General maths standard english biology modern history for year 12. And hahaha I think the same thing about jiggers but I jigg coz I hate going to class. I just need the motivation and pushing to do well in my subjects. What percentage would I need to achieve in my year 11 yearly to get in the range of 70 atar in hsc

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
General maths standard english biology modern history for year 12. And hahaha I think the same thing about jiggers but I jigg coz I hate going to class. I just need the motivation and pushing to do well in my subjects. What percentage would I need to achieve in my year 11 yearly to get in the range of 70 atar in hsc
You sure you're doing the right subjects?

Maybe that's the reason as to why you lack motivation

Other than that I recommend you get advice from a more experienced student, perhaps somebody who has already graduated.

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
just study hard for the coming 1 1/2 years and then you'll have space to jig the rest of ur life

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Done shit in half yearly from doing no work in class, jigging, no study etc. What would I have to achieve in half yearly in order to get 70 atar in the hsc.
lol chillax. Your year 11 results don't go towards year 12. But your work ethics do.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
May I ask why you don't feel like studying? (It is by identifying the intrinsic reasons underlying the lack of desire/motivation to study can we assist you to improve your study methods and work ethics)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 11 doesn't directly contribute in terms of mark for your ATAR; but I think you need to be in class a certain percentage of time?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 11 doesn't directly contribute in terms of mark for your ATAR; but I think you need to be in class a certain percentage of time?
Correct

120 hours for each subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)