Done. (1 Viewer)

Nyao

HSC
BOOM BABY DONE.

Well, how is everyone? Still alive? I feel like I've given birth to an ugly, scrawny, poorly-written baby and then put it up for adoption. And everyone is going to judge the baby before adopting it. And it hurt like hell when I went into labour to push the last bit out on monday.

How did everyone feel watching their works being bound? And labelling them? And then finally passing them out of their hands. It's like that 80s song called "Get out of my dreams (get into my car)" only without the "of my dreams (get into my car)".

Amez...

HSC
Wow it feels good
already handed it in but counted down at 9 this morning for the fun of it. with party hats. Ahhh..... i'm in bliss

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Tis a good feeling. I'm just leaving to go to an EE1 lesson. Time to undermine me some confidence.

bussoti

HSC
I think I'm probably the only person crying over my story. I actually want to shoot myself for being so dense and doing loads of research and leaving everything incredibly late. I just managed the word limit. I just made it, and I rushed my RS and now I know I left things out and am really, really, really contemplating some sort of painful demise if somebody doesn't shove me into their bosom and let me cry for a good while.

Dragonfyre

HSC
I just finished everything. I am really really happy with how it turned out, apart from the last line of my RS. Anyone have anything good? Mine is very poor, and I think it needs changing before I hand it in.

starrysky

HSC
I like this feeling. Not quite sex, but not quite obscenely prissy joy either. I'm happy. I've found one error in my MW and a shitload in my RS but I don't care because: A) I can't do anything about it; B) Even if I could do something about it, I would procrastinate endlessly and probably come up with something worse; and C) I don't care.

:)

kewlu

Banned
HSC
bussoti said:
I think I'm probably the only person crying over my story. I actually want to shoot myself for being so dense and doing loads of research and leaving everything incredibly late. I just managed the word limit. I just made it, and I rushed my RS and now I know I left things out and am really, really, really contemplating some sort of painful demise if somebody doesn't shove me into their bosom and let me cry for a good while.
Come here you. *hugs*

pakigal

HSC
I can't believe it's over!! We were in my teacher's office all morning cos she's relieving deputy. She had like a huge box of lollies out for us and one of my friends went and bought some coffee cos we all looked so dead.

Pressing print was HARD! I had to get my friend to do it. Then I read over it, found 6 mistakes and had to print it again...

1 unit done...never to touch again!!!

arwin90

HSC
'tis the best feeling hey. I thought it feels a bit weird, you've been spending so many hours on it, or thinknig abuot it and procrastinatng since this time last year, and now it's just....finished.

I despised my story until I rewrote it from the beginning on monday (mine was due this mornign, some poor people had to hand it in on monday??). I can count how many hours i've slept in the last two days on one hand lol.

But it was all worth it, I was really happy with it now. I count myself lucky...bad luck to those people who have absolutely brilliant ideas and did all these mad research but ran out of time... hope you still do okay

starrysky

HSC
Since it's over, shall we all share plotlines and suchlike?

I congratulate you on your determination, arwin. *nods* I just touched mine up on Monday and then spent from 6 PM - 2 AM poring over fragments of a Reflection Statement that I didn't actually write until the day it was due. Whoop-whoop for days off.

jimmayyy

HSC
i had my work and RS finished a few days ago and bound it yesterday, so there was no last minute rush for me. however, as the sun came up this morning i wrote a final page of reflection in my logbook, finishing with "FAREWELL :)" to give me that sense of finality.

i felt relieved to have finished the course, sad because i will miss my major work and excited to get my mark back.

faceface

HSC
Nyao said:
I feel like I've given birth to an ugly, scrawny, poorly-written baby and then put it up for adoption. And everyone is going to judge the baby before adopting it.
that is exactly how i feel. oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn its OVER.

noone will love it like i do. i shouldn't have let it go and be rejected, I'M A BAD MOTHER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)