• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

dont bitch.dont whine.just think (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
i fucking HATE groupwork. its stupid. luckily there is no such thing as group work in the hsc
Unless you do a crap course like SAC. Haha to them!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i almost chose SAC over modern hist!!! lets just say im more than glad that i didnt!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
If you would have done SAC I'd never have talked to you :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
You know you enjoy my company :p

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
i fucking HATE groupwork. its stupid. luckily there is no such thing as group work in the hsc

and then u realise what uni is about.......:p :p :p :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
society and culture ( or at least thats what im taking it as!!)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's Society and Culture. We call it SAC at my school...

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
well, im glad there are some of you out there who agree with me...
but i think there are also many who have taken in what i wrote in a different way to what i intended....
to whoever was implying that im just bragging or "wrapping myself up"-i think it was-... whoa there! i never said i got excellent marks or anything. just enough to get me by....
when i wrote the thread i had just had one of the most brilliant days only for it to turn into a horribbly long long night... i wasnt trying to diss studying at all. i think if you prepare and study, then its great. i wish i could do the same. it's just that there are many times when i dont. but then thats my problem. and no, im not trying to brag.
what i was also trying to say,-as sickie? i forgot who it was who wrote it, started with a s-...was that i was frustrated at those who bitch and whine about people "like me"... and also the whole " oh.. im going to fail... " or "its such a shit shit mark" when it wasnt.you see, thats just the beginning.
i feel for glycerine and what she was saying... i reckon you had every right to bitch, whine whatever. group work's abit different you see. there are people relying on you. and thats your responsibilty.. what i was referring to was indivdual assessments and etc. when the only person you let down and hurt is yourself.
i know if i dont "try" i too will be f*cked up later.. but my point is., that's my problem! at least i can get over my mistakes, shitty marks and move on.
in the end... as i said before, quit caring about other people's marks. analyse your own.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
I know what this whinge-bitch was inspired by, and yeah, I agree with you on most of your points aL. I'm the same as you. I study the night before and get marks that get me by. Nothing special. I've never really cared about what other people get. If I pass, I'm usually happy.

But when there is someone who doesn't turn up to class, hinders and annoys people when they do turn up, and then give a shit performance but still get a high mark? That's when I get pissed off...

santaslayer

HSC
well sum people just have the natural abilitity to do good and bs thru an exam.
eg. if u have really good english skills u can usually bs ur way thru a legal, english, business, re etc exam quite easily.....
as for others, wekll, they just hafta study, and even then, they might not get a staisfactory result......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)