dont exactly know what happened here in part i (1 Viewer)

SCREW L+S

HSC
N/A
kinda confused any clarification wud help, i wud just long divide kinda long but works so yh but dk wut happened here in part i
1654591535067.png
thanks in advance

5uckerberg

HSC
Here is the interesting part. The way how they wrote it is because expand the denominator and then you will have .
Notice the terms at all it is simply which will simplify to 2 and then knowing that we will simplify . How did we get this you might be wondering well the two comes from you know multiplying the denominator by 2 because we are assuming that both the numerator and the denominator are so therefore how we got this part is really just a balancing act to get the desired fraction on the LHS.

If you are finding anything confusing here feel free to reply to the message requesting a further explanation and someone will help you out.

SCREW L+S

HSC
N/A
Here is the interesting part. The way how they wrote it is because expand the denominator and then you will have .
Notice the terms at all it is simply which will simplify to 2 and then knowing that we will simplify . How did we get this you might be wondering well the two comes from you know multiplying the denominator by 2 because we are assuming that both the numerator and the denominator are so therefore how we got this part is really just a balancing act to get the desired fraction on the LHS.

If you are finding anything confusing here feel free to reply to the message requesting a further explanation and someone will help you out.
I still don't really get it can you expand on it a bit more, I kinda get it but that's using long div, and getting a constant as "A"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)